Siete✨

"This is how we do it, it's Friday night and I feel alright. The party is here on the West side, so I reach for my 40 and I turn it up. Designated drivers take the keys to my truck, hit the score cause I'm faded. Honey's in they street say, "Monty, we made it." I rapped dancing.

"I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because this is how we do it." Vae yelled dancing with me.

Vae and I was in the house Friday night bored as hell so we were listening to 90s music turned up since we didn't have a life and no friends.

"This is how we do it, all hands are in the air and wave them from here to there. If you're an O.G. mack or a want to-be player." I rapped

"You see the hood's been good to me, ever since I was a lower-case G but now I'm a big G. The girls see I got the money a hundred-dollar bills y'all."

My phone ringing interrupted our turn up just as I was about to go in, I glared at the phone but told Vae to turn it down as I went to see who was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered seeing that it was Nailah.

"What are y'all doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, bored. You know what you should do?"

"Come over?"

"Yes please."

"I'm already standing outside."

"Vae go open the door!" I yelled hanging up.

I cleaned the counter off and took the ribs out the oven along with the baked mac and cheese. I got out three plates and as soon as I turned around Nai was in my my face.

"Hey babes!" She yelled and I laughed.

"You could tell Stunna ya brother, stay fucking yelling." I smiled.

"What was y'all doing?" She asked puckering her lips.

"Cooking, dancing and listening to 90s music." I said after I pecked her lips.

"I bought weed." She squealed pulling out a bag full of it.

"We don't have backwoods." Vae pouted.

"I bought that tooo!" She smiled and I grasped her hand.

"My nigggga!" I laughed as we each rolled up separate ones.

"Eat first or smoke first?" Vae asked.

"Why is that a question?" I asked lighting up.

"Nai play a song." Vae demanded still rolling up. Nai nodded then she typed and a song as I started laughing.

"Really Nailah?" I asked seeing her dance with the blunt in her mouth as the song started playing.

"I gotta ass so big like the sun, hope you mile for a dick I wanna run. Slap it in my face, shove it down my throat. Nigga why you blunt? I could make this pussy smoke."

"Nailah." I yelled laughing while recording her for snap as Vae rapped too.

"I know how to fuck, I know how to ride. I could spin around and keep the dick still inside. Now your mouth wide you looking real scared, I'm a man eater headhunter I'm prepared."

"What y'all do on y'all spare time?" I asked laughing.

"Don't act like you don't know this song." Vae laughed.

"This why I fucks with my bitch Trina, her nasty ass." Nai laughed.

"Look back at you for what? I'm tryna concentrate on busting me a nut. I'm thinking bout Trav, I'm thinking bout Bo. Little dick nigga shit hurry up I'm tryna go." I rapped in Nai camera.