Sept✨

"So what we doing on our last day? Getting drunk? Getting high? Going to a concert?" Mulan asked as we sat in the living room.

"Nope, we going out all big today." I answered.

"What that mean?" Remy asked.

"That mean go put on some sneakers and sweats with your bathing suits underneath." I smiled as we all got up.

"What you got under your sleeve Sim?" Nai asked.

"You will see, you shall see." I laughed then walked in my room to retrieve my phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered Bhris phonecall.

"Wassup lil sis?"

"Hii fave." I smiled.

"What you on?"

"Bout to take my lil godsisters and my sisterwives on a adventure. What bout you bro?" 

"Shit we in the studio, you missed me? I come back in like three days."

"Two and yes I miss you and Lew." I pouted.

"FUCK YOU TOO THEN BITCH!" Stunna yelled making me laugh.

"Stun you know I love ya bitch ass."

"Fuck you!" 

"Who you ina studio with?" I asked getting dress.

"If you asking if ya fuckboy here then nah this Lew and Stunna time."

"I wasn't worried about him, fuck him." I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all so bipolar and I peep ya video, you got a nice uppercut." He laughed.

"That little hoe was like oomph boom pow smack." Stunna said fighting the air making sounds making me laugh hard.

"Bro chill."

"Sim was like these hoes couldn't test me even if they name was pop quiz." Lew said getting in the camera.

"The van here Sim." Memo said.

"That's wifeyy?" Stunna asked.

"Hey stink." She laughed.

"Why this had to be ya last day? You couldn't wait two more days?"

"I'm a mother." She gasped making me laugh.

"We gotta go, I love y'all." I blew kisses in the camera.

"I'm not doing that, we love you too." Bhris said making me laugh as I hung up.

We got in the car and we tried to hot box but the ugly ass uber driver talking about he had asthma so we was going to wait until we got where we was going.

"Before we do this, do any of y'all have any health problems?" I asked making them look at me weird as the van stopped.

"No." They answered simultaneously.

"Good." I smiled getting out the car. We started walking to a bridge and their faces was priceless when they saw the harnesses.

"No, I'm not doing this." Nailah said.

"C'mon Nai, we only live once."

"Exactly bitch, I die from this and I can't come back."

"It's only bungee jumping, it's not like we skydiving." Remy defended.

"What's the damn difference? No. You and Sim are retarded that's why y'all see no problem with this." Memo said just as the instructors came.

"Hi, how are y'all beautiful ladies feeling today?" One of them asked.