2) 28

Chapter twenty-eight

"Stop! I don't want to play." I yelled through laughs running around the kitchen table.

"Why would you do that?" Bhris laughed still chasing me.

"It was by accident, I didn't- aahhh!" I was cut off by him trying to run to my side of the table.

I took off running and jumped on the counter going to the other side laughing. He was right behind me, I pushed Sydney into him and ran in the living room behind the couch.

"Why are y'all chasing each other?" Vae asked rubbing her eyes.

"Imma beat Simone ass." Bhris said looking at me.

"I said sorry." I laughed. "Let's hug it out, come on babes."

"Yeah, let's hug it out." He held his arms out smiling.

"I knew you'll see it my way." I smiled walking towards him.

"Sim if you-" He pushed Sydney and yanked my arm making me fall on the floor as he jumped on me putting me in the headlock.

"I thought we was hugging it out." I pouted laughing.

"Why the hell would you think that?"

"Because you said it."

"I say a lot of shit I don't mean."

"Yeah alright, whoop ya ass."

"If you gon whoop my ass, do it. We could square up."

"No, we spread love not violence." I quickly said not feeling like getting beat up.

"No, we don't. Bhris you wanna get jumped or tag teamed?" Sydney asked as we both looked at him.

"If y'all like that, pop on me." He shrugged. I backed up cause I wasn't like that.

Sydney had other plans though, she popped on him and he slammed her as they fought. I was going to walk away but I remembered Bhris ate my food so I jumped in hitting him.

"He eating all they hits." Lew laughed.

"Why are they losing when it's two of them?" Dice asked laughing.

"No, it's one of them. Sim scared of that nigga, she sneak hitting." Lew answered.

"For real, hitting him and when he look at her she run. She a certified punk."

"What's all this noise?" Vae asked. "Oh no."

She started hitting Bhris while we jumped him, she helped a lot cause we finally got him on the floor as we began kicking and punching him while laughing.

"Aight, that's it." Lew put me in the headlock while he kicked Sydney so she could fall.

"Dice you touch me, imma fuck you up." Vae looked at him.

"Dice I swear to God you better not back down!" Lew yelled as we all looked at him waiting for his next move.

"Nah man, she don't-"

"Dice really the girlfriend, his bitch ass." Sydney laughed.

"Ain't nobody bitching me." Dice laughed but stopped once Vae looked at him.

"Yeah aight, you gotta have ya girl in check." Bhris said standing up.

"So you got Sim in check?" Vae gassed.

"Hell yeah, Sim go put on some fucking pants." He looked at me.

"You trying to prove a point and you look stupid." I told him going upstairs.