One✨

I woke up on the kitchen floor feeling sticky and nasty. I was in a daze confused and tired as fuck. I went to answer the door that someone was ringing. I opened it to let the cleaning crew in.

I saw three boys from the football team sleep and snoring. Sydney was laying naked on top of some boy and Nailah was in a bucket. Vae was laying on top of the coffee table and Rico was laying on the kitchen table.

I laughed getting my phone to record this for snap and IG. I took pictures of Nailah noticing somebody drew a dick on top of her and Rico head.

"Man y'all see the outcome of a party that Simone hosted? Book me for your next lituation." I laughed. Nailah skinny ass gon be hurt the way she was bent in this bucket.

What the fuck happened lastnight?

I yelled making all of them jump, Vae stupid ass fell off the table face first and Nailah bucket tipped over and I started rolling but stopped once my head felt like it was getting kicked on.

"You play too fucking much brah!" Rico groaned.

"Can somebody help me out this?" Nailah asked kicking her legs. Rico went and got her and we all started laughing.

"What's funny?" Rico asked as I was in tears.

"Oh shit." Nailah laughed pointing to his head and he looked at her laughing.

"You got a dick on your head." Rico laughed.

"So do you." They both stopped laughing and glared.

"Y'all some dick heads." Crook said as we all started rolling.

"You stole my joke." I pouted laughing.

"Where Quavo? He was my ride so I know he ain't leave." Rico yawned.

We started looking around and I laughed. Quavo was laying on a floatie in the pool, I knew he had to at least be cold. I started recording when they yelled his name and he moved and fell off the floatie.

"What if I couldn't swim?" He asked getting out.

"RIP to Quavolicious." I said and they laughed.

"Always got the jokes." He smirked.

"Mhm." I matched his smirk as we all walked in the house.

"Yo I don't remember much." The football player named Rah said.

"The last thing I remember is when Pete stupid ass jumped off the roof into the pool." Rico said.

"This why I don't party with white people, they do stupid shit that they know could kill them." Crook said making me laugh.

"Facts." Rico agreed.

"The last thing I remember was when the police came." Vae admitted.

"Police came? I must of been done the fuck up cause I don't even remember walking into this party." Qua said making me laugh.

"Yeah they came because somebody said we had a noise complaint but Simone damn near did everything for them to go away." Vae laughed.

"I only gave him a drink and a hickie, don't make it bigger than it is." I laughed.

"Just putting your lips on everybody but that ain't my business." Nai said as they all dramatically drank their tea.

"Y'all corny." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah the last thing I remember was getting gang banged." Sydney said and all of our heads snapped to her.

"Bitch get out, go through that door. Exit stage right." Crook said and I started rolling.