Two✨

"What's next?" I asked Quavo looking for movies.

"Let's watch Juice."

"Ooh both of my daddies in there." I smiled clicking it.

"Lemme guess Tupac and Khalil Kain?" Quavo asked as I played in his hair.

"Nope you wrong about Khalil, Tupac and Omar Epps my daddies."

"Of course." He playfully rolled his eyes.

Quavo and I were in my room this Friday night because we both vowed we wouldn't be going to a party in a while. Vae and our bail was $250 each and Quavo's was $400, my mother paid all three but Quavo paid her back.

"Simone can you come help cook?" Vae asked as the movie was ending.

"Can't Nailah help?" 

"She went to Walmart to get some more stuff." I sighed.

"I'll help." Quavo volunteered and I looked at him making him laugh.

"Thank you Quavolicious." She smiled closing the door.

"Shouldn't help with shit now." He said. He patted my thigh for me to get off him but I didn't.

"No you comfortable." I whined, I was laying on his back playing in his dreads.

"The movie going off anyway." He said as I watch Tupac fall off the building.

"Huhboy." I whined and got off of him as he stood up and stretched.

"Big ass baby." He mumbled.

"Little ass boy." I mumbled.

"Childish ass girl."

"Immature ass boy." 

"That will beat that ass."

"I know something you could beat." I pecked his lips walking out the room laughing.

"Better stop playing Simone!" He yelled following me.

Quavo and I weren't a couple or anything, we were just having fun. I guess you can say we at the talking stage, neither of us wanted to get serious so we was just chilling.

"Thought I was gon have to come back up there." Vae said meeting us up the stairs with a belt in her hand.

"What you was gon do with that belt?" Quavo asked laughing.

"Tear that ass up." She mocked Curtis Payne making me laugh.

I went in the kitchen to see Vae had ribs thawing, the stuff for baked mac and cheese, yams, collard greens, stuffing, cheesecake, and cornbread out.

"What the fuck you cooking for? Thanksgiving?" Quavo asked taking the words out of my mouth.

"No, I have to submit a meal to my culinary arts teacher and everything has to be perfect. Wash your hands, Simone you cut up the greens and Quavo you mix cornbread." 

We was going to wash our hands in the sink until Vae started bitching so we went to the bathroom then came out to her playing music.

"Attitude on nana and your pussy on agua, and your stomach on flat flat, and your ass on what's that?" Vae and I rapped along.

"We're back." Nailah said walking in with Crook.

"Why you always with this peanut head motherfucker?" I asked glaring at him.

"Sim why you still mad? I apologized." He laughed.

"That's not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"You still mad at him because of the picture?" Vae asked laughing.