2) 1.

E I G H T W E E K S L A T E R
_________

I smiled stepping out the uber with Evy in my hand, my baby was so big now. The man helped me take my bags into the hallway as I thanked him. It was quiet which made me furrow my eyebrows, it's never quiet.

I quietly walked in the livingroom still wanting to surprise them but they weren't in there. I walked in the kitchen and there they were. Nailah, Sydney and Navaeh was in the kitchen with their backs facing me looking at clothes on the laptop.

"I really like that shirt." I said making them turn around and they all looked like they saw a ghost.

"Nai what the hell was in that weed?" Sydney asked squinting her eyes.

"Right, I think I see Sim." Vae said.

"Cause you do sillies." I laughed.

"Sim!!" They all ran to me making me laugh.

"Bitch where you was at?" Sydney popped me.

"I needed a break but I'm back now." I smiled.

"Bitch you done missed out on so much." Nailah said.

"Fill me in." I laughed. "Wait first let's surprise the boys." 

"Right, Imma tell Stunna and them to come." Vae said.

"Oh we should tell you they live down the street now." Nailah shook her head.

"So we neighbors with Stunna? Aw man." 

"You don't even know the half of it." Syd rolled her eyes.

"Stunna said Dice, Lew and him on their way." Nailah said.

"I'm going to take my stuff upstairs and sneak on them." I laughed as Evy followed me as we took our stuff upstairs.

After unpacking most of my stuff I finally heard them in the livingroom, Stunna yelling as usual. I closed my door so Evy won't come out and snuck down the stairs. They was in the kicthen with their back turned.

"Man Nailah you really a liar, give me my fucking money." Dice said.

"I did see Obama or was that Kendrick Lamar? Damn." She laughed.

"I can't put up with y'all no more, Sim need to bring her ass home now!" Lew said.

"For real, I don't even like the bitch but I'll prefer her over y'all." Stunna yelled.

"Tell me how you really feel." I said and all three of their bitch asses jumped making me laugh.

"Nah bro, I seeing shit." Stunna said wiping his eyes.

"I seeing shit? How old are you?" Sydney asked.

"I would say my age and ya body count the same but ya shit too high." Stunna yelled in her face making me laugh.

"At least I was a smart hoe, your dumb ass paying bitches monthly bills and car notes and shit."

"Suck a nigga dick for a iPhone 6." Stunna laughed.