Nueve✨

"We here." Vae said as we pulled up to campus.

"Remind me to never go to a party when I got class the next day." I groaned putting on my shades to block the sun.

"I feel like someone's stomping on my head." Vae whined as we got out the car.

"Hi Simone and Vae." Sydney smiled walking towards us.

"Surprised you could still walk with all the dick you got last night." I looked at her.

"Simone." Vae lowly laughed.

"Was that mean? I'm sorry, I'm mean when I'm sleepy."

"And hungover." Vae added.

"Girls it's okay but I actually only fucked one of them and he was drunk so he fell asleep before I could cum. Wastemytime2016."

"Well I gotta get to class." Vae laughed walking the opposite way.

"Same, see you later girl." Sydney blew me a kiss as I continued my walk.

Some girls looked at me and I rolled my eyes, I bet you they Sammy annoying ass fans. I was walking when a football was coming towards my face.

Instead of being like the dumb ass bitches that see a ball coming towards them and stand there, I ducked. My head was already killing me, I wasn't about to let it get worst.

"My bad." The boy apologized.

"Why are you so loud?" I grabbed my head. "But you don't have to apologize it didn't hit me." 

"Don't I know you?" I looked in his face.

"Yeah, we met yesterday I think. Uh you was the big brother or something like that right?"

"Yeah, Quavo. You're Vae or Sim?" 

"Sim." I smiled.

"You're hungover?"

"What it look like?" I rolled my eyes then stop myself. "I'm sorry, I'm mean when I'm sleepy and hungover."

"You should try drinking apple juice, helps the hangover." 

"Thank you, I'll go get some right now." I prepared to walk off but he spoke again.

"Can I walk with you?" 

"If this is to try and flirt or talk to me I have a boyfriend that's annoying as fuck but I wouldn't trade him because I'm literally dating my celebrity crush and what girl can say that? So don't try nothing buddy." I pointed at him as he held up his hands in surrender.

"Just two people going to get apple juice, nothing more. Nothing less." He laughed.

"Alright cool, so are you a freshmen?" I asked adjusting my black faux pom pom hat.

"Nah, this my third year."

"So why not just say you a junior?" 

"Because some people don't understand that." He laughed. "You a pup?"

"You tried it, I'm no ones pup but I am fresh meat."

"I could tell, you not like these other females that go here."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"You just be to yourself and you just so carefree, like you not scared to speak your mind and at the party females was talking bout you but you just laughed in their face. Females don't do that around here."

"I don't fight." I laughed. "I've never had a fight a day in my life and I plan to keep it that way."

"So what if someone touches you?"