2) 20

Chapter twenty

I was just getting out of my last class for the day, I was so energized for some reason. I met Noah and Sydney at the car as we started to rap to music.

"Bitch I thought you dying this morning." Sydney randomly muttered making me glance at her then back at the road.

"What you mean?" Noah and I asked at the same time.

"Please stop, oh my God stop, I can't take all of this, please." She moaned making me laugh.

"Bitch I was dying this morning, he was nailing my shit." I said making all of us laugh.

"Morning sex the best, had this bitch in the bathroom on her knees this morning. Imma call that bitch back later." Noah said.

"Aw I miss sex." Sydney frowned. 

"Hit Lew up." I childishly mumbled.

"He got a girl, I don't feel like fighting for taking somebody nigga."

"What about Del'Rico?" Noah asked.

"Stop calling him that bullshit but he's on some bullshit. I swear I'm never getting in a relationship again."

"So go do you like you was doing." I mumbled.

"Shit I'm offering, wassup?" Noah asked making me laugh.

"No sweety cakes, Vae fucked you." She rubbed his chin.

"She told you bout that?" He looked shocked. "But that was like 2 years ago, she got a whole nigga. She ain't gon mind."

"Maybe in another life babes." She blew a kiss at him making me laugh.

"When is Mahogany due date?" Noah asked.

"I think next month or in some weeks, I don't really know." I answered pulling into Panda Express.

"Bitch been pregnant for like five years." Sydney mumbled making me laugh.

"Didn't you tell me that Bhris was having a baby? Or Lew? What happened to that?"

"She had a miscarriage while we was on tour, Bhris was about to leave but she told him she ain't wanna see em. The minute we got back to Houston he went to check on her though."

"So they cool?"

"You nosy as hell." Sydney laughed.

"Shut the hell up but what we doing this week? I need to get fucking lit."

"It's a parade for labor day in like two days." I answered.

"Oh hell yeah, we going. Most definitely." Sydney cheered after ordering her food.

"I gotta question Sim, if Teeth apologized to you would you accept it?" Noah asked.

"If Nailah apologized I would accept it but I still wouldn't fuck with her." I answered honestly.

"Facts." Sydney agreed. "I say you accept that shit and let the shit go. Quavo ain't nobody special to feel betrayed over."

"It ain't even about Quavo, it's the fact that she attempted to put my business out there, put her hands on me, go to the press and the list goes on."

"Well on the bright side, at least she ain't fuck Sammy." Noah said.

"Right, I mean the bitch was already done up but fucking Sammy would be on another level." Sydney added.

"I'm not even going to add a comment on that, I doubt Sammy ever fuck Nailah." I shook my head.

"Right sis, I'll be disappointed in Sammy yo." Sydney shook her head.