Tres✨

"Why are they here?" I asked sighing.

In the living room it was Sammy, Dice, Lew, Stunna and some girl. The girl looked at me smiling as I looked at all of them with a bored expression.

"Damn sis, that's how you feeling towards a nigga?" Stunna asked. I looked at him confused.

When did I become your 'sis'...?

"Yeah um imma go in my room now." I said.

"Who's your friend?" Lew asked. I almost forgot about Rico.

"This is Rico. Rico meet my sister Vae, Dice, Lew, Stunna and Sammy. Um who are you?"

"I'm Nailah, Stunna sister." She smiled. If I was gay she would be my typa girl. She was little and boney ass hell, lightskin with some real pretty light brown eyes, curly hair and her style was cute. I wonder where she get her weave from.

 I wonder where she get her weave from

"And that's Nailah I guess." I said.

"Wassup?" Dice asked him.

"Waspoppin?" Rico said.

"New York or New Jersey?" Vae asked.

"Same shit I asked." I laughed.

"Nah that's definitely New York." Nailah added.

"New York." Rico laughed.

"You work?" Sammy asked. I looked at him scrunching my face up, like what is your point?

"Nah not yet, I'm trying to get used to being in the south but I fucks with y'all music, I didn't know Houston niggas could rap."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Sammy asked.

"I'm not disrespecting your state or nothing but after Kirko Bangz you don't really hear about Houston rappers." Sammy just glared at him.

"You saying it like New York-"

"Thanks man, we appreciate it." Lew said giving Sammy a look.

"Well imma cook something for Rico then we're going to my room."

"Wait you tryna hit this?" Vae asked.

"Hell yeah, you smoke or ...?" I asked Rico.

"A do a lil sum sum." He smiled.