Quatre✨

"Sammy stop." I turned my head.

"I'm not doing shit to you." He muttered. I pulled the cover back up for him to do the same thing.

"Sammy stop damn."

"What the fuck is you talking about? Waking me up to yell and shit."

"You keep fucking licking me, stop."

"Simone open your fucking eyes." I turned around to see Evy on the bed in my face making me laugh.

"Hi baby! You wanted mommy to wake up?" I cooed making her bark.

"Both of y'all get the fuck out." Sammy said pulling the cover over his head.

"You just so fucking stupid!" I heard Nailah yell.

"Ooh drama." I sat up.

"Who she arguing with?" Sammy stood up and we both crept downstairs to hear her and Bhris arguing.

"Nailah I wanted you to find out before somebody told you, at least I'm being honest right?" 

"Only reason you told me was because you ain't wanna get caught up but it's whatever, have fun with your girl and who ever the fuck else." She tried to walk away but he held onto her wrist.

"Stop trying to walk away from me Nai, this wasn't meant to be like this but it happened and I can't go back now."

"Why they arguing?" Vae whispered. I looked up to see her and Dice creeping.

Black people so damn nosy.

"I don't know, shh." I covered her mouth.

"Excatly it was meant to happen like that so let me go. Every time you come back you find a new way to fuck up my life, you never allow me to move on."

"I can't make you do anything, if you're not moving on it's because of you. I be gone, living my life Nai and you still haven't moved on. That just tell you something."

"That I'm stupid as hell. Just leave, you always gone anyway right? I'll be good. Ain't no point in you being here no more."

"So you just cutting all ties huh? You gon be that childish?"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING- you know what. I don't care anymore. Bye Christopher."

She started walking towards the stairs and all four of us jumped up trying to run up the stairs before she saw us but Vae pushed Dice trying to get him to run faster and he fell so she fell making Sammy fall and I slid down the steps.

"Y'all so damn stupid." Bhris said laughing.

"Excuse me." Nailah stepped over all of us then walked up the stairs slamming her door.

"You told her?" Dice asked standing up.

"Yeah man." He rubbed his hand down his face.

"Guessing she ain't take that too well." Sammy said laughing.

"Man whatever we still on that today?" 

"Yeah, we gotta go get ready. I'll see you later aight baby?" Dice said kissing Vae.

"I'm out too baby." Sammy kissed me on my forehead.

"Be ready by 4 or we leaving y'all." Dice said making me roll my eyes.

I bet they won't leave us.

"I bet y'all fucking won't." Vae said making me grasp her hand, she was always reading my mind. Shit type scary.

"Whatever." They walked off and we walked in Nai room seeing her laying on her side holding a pillow crying.

"Aw baby." I said laying next to her.