2) 9

Chapter nine

"You know Nailah fucked Quavo?" I asked laughing not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Bitch I know you lying." Sydney yelled laughing.

"No bitch member that day we fought? That's when I found out, I could of put her out there but I couldn't." I shook my head.

"You should've, that bitch grimy. Fuck that bitch." Sydney laughed.

It's been a week since the fight but the next day Nailah called Sydney out to fight because she felt it wasn't her business to jump in. So basically she wanted Sydney to watch me get jumped.

"I wonder if Rico knew." She laughed pulling out her phone to FaceTime him.

"Wassup baby?" He asked laying down.

"Hi brother." I smiled jumping in the camera.

"Wassup my annoying ass little sister?" 

"Babe you knew Quavo fucked Nailah?"

"Yeah, I walked in on it. You know she fuck with her socks on? That's weird as hell, I can't even sleep with socks on." He made a face making me laugh.

"Wait you knew and didn't tell me?" Sydney frowned.

"I don't gossip babe." He shook his head.

"Well I do, so I'll call you back baby." 

"Bet."

"I was low-key hoping it was still a lie even though I knew it wasn't but now that I know it's just wow." I shook my head.

"I just, I have no words." Sydney shook her head. "So we going on tour with them?"

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow. I forgot to tell you." I laughed and she hopped up.

"Bitch, I gotta go get some dick to last me this long. Bye." She put on her shoes running out the front door making me laugh.

I walked in the kitchen and smiled, it was finally peace and quiet. My phone rung and I ignored Chris call then started doing the little dishes that was in the sink. My door bell rung and I already knew who it was so I took my time going to the door.

"Navaeh and Christian, welcome." I smiled holding my door open.

For some reason my father took a flight to Texas so I told him he could meet up with me in two to three business days. I led them to the kitchen then sat across from them.

"How can I help you guys on this lovely day?" I smiled.

"Simone, Navaeh told me you kicked her out along with putting your hands on her-"

"Did Navaeh tell you why?"

"It doesn't matter what she did, you don't put your hands on nobody. Especially your sister."

"My sister watched me get jumped."

"Simone I-"

"You watched me get jumped." I cut her off.

"As I said it doesn't-"

"She watched me get jumped." I cut him off.

"I don't even know why we came, you're a child." Christian scolded me.

"Your child." I winked pointing at him.

"I talked to your mother and she sees no problem with your behavior but I-" He got cut off by the doorbell and I smiled going to answer it.