2) 29

Chapter twenty-nine

All of a sudden the phones started ringing, vibrating being loud since they were all together. We stopped smiling and looked at the box, since Sydney was the closest she grabbed her phone and unlocked it and her eyes got wide.

"What?" Lew asked.

"Simone and Navaeh, I think y'all should check y'all phones." She mumbled making me sigh.

I took a minute not wanting to ruin my mood, this was the first time being in a room with my father and it didn't end in a argument. It was so annoying always being in drama, I sometimes wish I never even made this move to Houston.

I finally got up looking at the post people we're tagging me in, I clicked on the facebook icon and began reading the status. My eye bulged out my eyes and I immediately looked at Navaeh. 

"Navaeh

"Navaeh." I called her name but she was just looking at her phone.

"What is it?" Tac asked looking confused right along with my dad. Bhris passed him his phone so they could read it.

I continued looking through all the screenshots and videos. I shook my head looking at the fake ass paperwork and these videos. The girl in the video had the same feather tattoo as me so many people would think it was me.

I finally went on Snapchat looking at Nailah snaps. The first one was a video of Bhris and he was laughing and then covered his face once she knew she was recording with the caption "Look who came to see me". Another one they was holding hands with the caption "We're stronger together than apart." The next one was a selfie and they both was sticking their tongue out and the last one was a picture of him sleep with the caption "Pussy put that ass to sleep."

I laughed and shook my head, it's like I always take L's, I wasn't destined to be happy. Everything always gets ruined and I'm tired of it.

As second nature once everybody stopped looking at the post we looked at Mahogany as she stood there looking uncomfortable. Rico grabbed Sydney before she could say or do anything.

"Why y'all looking at her like that? All this shit was being posted while she was sitting right here and her phone was in the box." Sammy defended her.

"Who has your password?" Dice asked.

"Why are we even questioning who did this? Either Nailah, Mary or Maya." Sydney rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me." Vae moved around and Dice was about to follow until she stopped him. "Just give me five minutes."

"Alright, I love you." Dice kissed her forehead.

"I love you more." She said then went up the stairs.

"This is Maya in this video." Stunna said playing it over.