2) 3

Chapter three.

"Well?" he asked staring at me as I just sighed. "Imma box ya ass in a corner if you don't start talking by time I get to 10."

He looked at me and I didn't talk yet. He laughed and started counting skipping numbers, once he got to 8 he stepped closer.

"What do you want to know?" I asked low-key scared.

"This what we going to do. Imma ask a question and you gon be 100 percent honest. Deal?"

"100 percent." I nodded.

"When you start cutting?"

"6th grade."

"Anybody know about this?"

"Just my parents, my godfather Tac and Vae."

"They never talked to you?"

"The second time I started cutting I cut too deep and was sent to the hospital. I did weeks of therapy and got better but I wasn't better."

"Sim I don't get this, so are you suicidal or no?"

"I'm not suicidal." I shook my head. "I don't want to die."

"So why cut yourself?"

"It takes away the emotional pain." I frowned.

"But what pain? You beautiful as hell, could get anybody you want, smart as hell, you not even 20 and you got a successful business, you're sitting in ya own brib! I just don't get it."

"I feel like.. I just, I don't know." I sighed. I could never express how I feel.

"This what we gon do since we don't want everybody in ya business imma just tell Lew, that's good?"

"Yes." I trusted Lew and Bhris with my life right now.

"Imma search through this whole damn house and take every damn thing you could cut yaself with."

"And then?"

"We going to change ya number cause you obviously need new people in your life."

"Okay, I agree with that."

"Whenever you feel a need to cut, come cry to me or Lew. It could 4 in the morning or three hunna degrees, I bet you we'll be there for you kidd."

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"We told you you was stuck with us forever." He mocked Cardi making me laugh.

"I don't want you to just drop everything when I call or to just have you deal with my problems."

"You not understanding when you like this how much this affects me, no lie Sim you my world. You been there through shit and motivated me, how I suppose to just let you do this without helping you through this?"

"You right but I don't want you to ruin things, as in your relationship with Nailah. I'm going to fall back from them and it's going to create drama." I rolled my eyes.

"You always worried about somebody else and not you, that's your problem." He shook his head.

"I just don't want drama."

"Nailah isn't my girl, so what relationship is there to ruin? Even if you my favorite person ever and you need me. What if I never saw these shits? What if I was too late one day? I'll go crazy knowing I could of did something and I didn't."

"Alright, now can I do ya makeup?" I laughed.

"I was tryna get out of that shit." He laughed sitting down.