Seis✨

"Where we going?" I asked Sammy as he ignored me.

"Why couldn't I get dress? You look alright and I look bummy." I said just to get ignored again.

"Alright, I'll ignore you too."

Sammy woke me up at 5 in the morning and dragged me out of bed. He told me to brush my teeth and come get in the car, since I was sleepy I laid back down until he threatened to throw water on me. So now we were just driving around.

"And if I knew it ends like this I never would have kissed you cause I fell in love with you. We never would have kicked it, girl now everything's different. I've lost my only lover and my friend, that's why I wish we never did it, oooh yeah."

Listening to the lyrics to Trey Songz - Can't be Friends, I just stopped singing altogether. I wish I would of bought my phone so I could of at least been occupied on that, Sammy stopped at this abandoned building.

"I'm not going in there so you could get me killed? No thank you. I'll stay in the car, don't know type of shit you on but I'm different. I'm not them stupid ass girls you use to-"

"You done yet?" He asked looking at me.

"No I am not, I'm not going in the Michael."

"Watch your mouth."

"I can't unless I'm in a mirror."

"Come on."

"No, I don't know what's in there."

"Why would I let something hurt you? Come on, you pissing me off."

"I'm not getting out of this car." I folded my arms across my chest.

"Aight. Either you get out the car or imma make you get out the car."

"I dare you." I looked at him and he sighed.

He unbuckled his seat belt and mine. He grabbed my arm and I tried to get him to let me go but it wasn't working out, he was too strong. He kept pulling me towards the drivers seat, he was damn near dragging me out the car.

"You make shit so difficult." He said once he closed his door.

"Alright you got me out the car but not in the building." He bent down and picked me up bridal style and I just gave up fighting.

"I knew you'll see it my way." He smirked.

"Shut up." We walked into the building and it was dark, I couldn't see anything. Suddenly Sammy just dropped me.

"Sammy!" I yelled falling trying to grab him but when I fell it didn't hurt at all.

"Simone you good?" He asked laughing as the lights turned on. I was in a pool but instead of water it was filled with balls.

"You bought me to a ball pit at 6 in the morning?" I smiled throwing balls at him as he dodged it.

"Yeah, let's be big ass kids for the day." He smiled then dived in. I laughed as he picked me up and slammed me down.

I tried to run from him but it failed when my clumsy self fell face first while Sammy laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. I sat up and started throwing balls at him and that's what started our game of dodge ball until he quit.

"How did you find this place?" I asked laughing out of breath.

"I got connections, y'know?" He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off.

"You ready to see what else in here?" He asked holding his hand out so I could take it. I grabbed it and he led me to some stairs and flicked a switch and it was like a whole arcade.