Diez✨

A/N wish y'all comment more😒
Enjoy this and turn up😝
Unedited, excuse any mistakes.

"Alright try this one." He put the cup in my hand. I took the liquid straight back and laughed drinking it all down.

"Um apple juice, cranberry juice and a sour watermelon patch." I guessed.

"Missing one thing." 

"Put it back to my mouth." I laughed and he did as told.

"Orange juice." I yelled standing up to take the blindfold off.

"I think you cheating through this." He frowned putting on the blindfold to see if I could see through it.

"No one likes a sore loser Quavo." I laughed.

"I'm not a sore loser, I just prefer to win." He defended drinking his apple juice.

"Why are you always drinking juice?" 

"I'm a football player, gotta take care of my body." 

"You should let me work out with you, all I do is stay in the house, eat and get fat."

"If you fat, that boy over there a damn stick." He pointed to some cocky ass football player.

"Explain why I'm on the field with you again?" 

"Because you get to see boys with their shirts off." He said and I nodded.

"You right, I need to see some chocolatey finess." I smiled.

"Quavo coach said run practice till he get here." One of the boys called out.

"Duty calls." He stood up off the bench.

"Wait so you the big brother of the Ques, football captain and you on the deans list? What don't you do?" 

"I do it all baby, I do it all." He yelled flexing then running as I laughed.

I watched him seperate them into teams, one of the teams took off their shirts. These niggas was fine as fuck, I took pictures and sent them to the group chat making Nailah call me.

"Who's the dark skin, buff and waves on swim one?" Nailah asked all in one breath as I laughed looking directly at who she was talking bout.

"I think they call him Crook."

"Tell Crook, he just gained a number one fan." She laughed.

"Whatever, what we doing later?"

"You're calm, I thought you would be mad or at least feel a type of way." 

"About what?"

"Oops." She tried to mumble.

I told her to hold up while I checked instagram since it was the root of all my problems. I saw many people mentioning me in a post on balleralert. I clicked it and laughed.

"So Sammy was that mad he had to get revenge?" I asked looking at the picture where he was kissing some girl.

"That's not the worst part." Nailah said as I continued lurking.

"Don't I know this girl?" I asked trying to remember her face.

"Remember that day you first reunited with Sammy and a girl walked in the kitchen?" 

"Wasn't that Sammy ex? So to be petty he actually flew his ex out just to kiss her?" 

"I don't know if he flew her out there but yeah basically." Nailah confirmed.