2) 14

Chapter fourteen

"Not tryna hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend, just trying to make sure I'm that body that you call your girl." I sung loudly.

"Simone, please shut up." Bhris opened his eyes.

"Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gon hurt you. I wanna be yeaaaahhh-"

"Imma deck the shit out of you." He turned around.

"Put me on your screensaver, all over your MySpace and make me one of your top favorites that's where I wanna be!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Brah get off of me."

"Cross my heart, hoped to die on that's good. I'm gonna do you right, show you right, get this understood!" I yelled louder in his ear.

"Aight son." He lifted up making me fall off of him then picked me up and dropped me in the hallway and closed the room door.

"Bhris let me back in." I laughed banging on the door. "Bhris I don't have on any clothes. It's cold."

The door across from the room opened, Sammy peeked his head out and laughed. Then the two doors down opened Stunna and Sydney popped their head out.

"Bitch it's 3 in the morning, shut the fuck up." Stunna growled.

"Bhris kicked me out." I pouted.

"Cause your ugly ass loud, I could hear you from around the block." Dice yelled opening his door.

"I just wanted to sing." I frowned.

"Do it when niggas don't have to get up at 9 in the morning." Sammy said.

"Why are we in different rooms? This cool as fuck." I laughed.

"Just keep the noise down!" Lew yelled as they all closed their doors.

"So they just gonna- okay." I nodded slowly.

They could of at least asked me to come in one of their rooms.

"Can you let me in please? I'm cold." I knocked on the door whining.

"You gon go to sleep?" He asked behind the door.

"Yes." I lied.

"You gon be quiet?"

"Yes." I lied once again.

He opened the door and walked away, I went in the room before the door closed. I laid back down, I tried to go to sleep but I wasn't sleepy. 

I turned around and sighed. I turned around a few more times until Bhris put his arm around me to keep me in place, I turned towards him and started pulling his chin hair.

"I swear to God your annoying ass about to get out." He stated still with his eyes closed.

"I took a nap earlier, I'm not sleepy."

"Get sleepy." I sighed, getting the gummy worms out the draw.

I started eating them, I put one to Bhris one and he opened his mouth to eat it. I laughed and when he was finish with that one I fed him another one.

"Simone!" He smacked my hand dropping my worm.

"That's disrespectful as hell." He finally opened his eyes and grabbed his phone dailing a number. "Crack your room door, she bout to get out."

"No I'm sorry, I'll behave."

"Imma text you when to open ya door." He hung up and laid back down.