Dos✨

4 Months Later

I've been in Houston, Texas for about a month now. Right after Vae and I graduated we wasted no time packing up and moving to the house my mom bought us. Houston's cool it be hot as hell but I'm okay with it, sometimes the thunderstorms scare me but other then that I love Houston.

"Let's go to the Mall Mo." Vae said coming in my room.

"Which one?"

"Katy Mills, I heard it be lit and we could look for jobs."

"Alright lemme get dress."

After my shower I put on a black short sleeve tee shirt with denim ripped cut off shorts and black and gold MK sandals. I was keeping it cute and simple. I didn't do much to my hair but put it in a knot ponytail going back and put Vaseline on my lips.

I walked out to see Vae waiting by the couch but once she saw me she stood up and nodded with satisfaction of my outfit and I did the same. She had on a black halter top, denim shorts, black and gold jelly creepers.

"Let's go in H&M, I need some new shorts and they got a now hiring sign." Vae said. We walked in the store heading straight to the desk asking can we get a application once we got it Vae left me to go look around and I saw these really cute crop tops.

I tried to reach for them but they were too high, why the hell would somebody put these up so high? I continued trying to reach until I felt somebody presence behind me as they lifted the shirts up and handed it to me.

"Thank y-you" I stuttered once I fully turned around seeing who it was, it was the one and only.

Sammy.

After our one night stand or whatever you want to call it we talked almost everyday for almost two weeks but one day I never received a reply back. My pride is way too high to double-text him, I just couldn't bring myself to do it so I didn't talk to him since then.

"You welcome ma." I smiled politely walking away, I had nothing to say to him. Before I got far he grabbed my wrist, I looked at his hand on my wrist then back at him.

"Yes?" I put on the fakest smile I could.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Yeah she look real familiar." Someone agreed. I looked behind him to see Dice, Lew and Stunna, I didn't even know they were right there.

"I'm sorry I think you have me mistaken." I lied. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of me and him at the concert.

"So this isn't you?" I squinted my eyes acting like I was confused.

"Wow she really looks like me but no I'm sorry, I've never met you before but I'm a fan, can I get a picture?" I asked playing it off.

"Uh, yeah." I handed Dice my phone and he kept smirking at me like he knew something I didn't. After the picture I finished looking through shirts.

"She really do look like Simone." Stunna said smirking, I looked shocked because I didn't think they remembered my name but I quickly fixed my face.