Uno✨

A/N this is long asf but this is where it all started.
If you see any where in this chapter where it says "Nay" that's Navaeh. I changed her name.
So excuse that mistake.
Vote & Comment.

Chapter One

"You better be ready." I heard Navaeh yell. I rolled my eyes then continued putting Vaseline on my lips. 

We were going to Trill Sammy and Dice SoHo concert. I've been planning to meet Sammy since 2012 when he was just freestyling on vine videos. I've been in love with that man for the longest and tonight he was finally coming to the A and Navaeh copped us tickets.

"Bitch what are you doing? I gots to go see my man!" Navaeh said coming in the room.

"Why are you wearing heels when you know we gon be standing up most of the night?" I asked observing her outfit. She had on a long Victoria Secret blue crew neck that had the words PINKNATION written in white with white ripped jeans and some dope ass wedges. 

"I ain't even think bout that, lemme go put some regular shoes on." 

I sighed while she rushed out the room to go change, I looked over myself in my mirror making sure I was satisfied. I was wearing a black and maroon crop top with future on it that says "if young metro don't trust you.." with white ripped skinny jeans, my maroon Dr Martens and a dark denim button up tied around my waist.

I put everything that I would need in my Michael Kors mini crossbody bag. I checked to make sure everything was needed and I wouldn't forget anything. 

Phone? Check.
Gum? Check.
Tickets? Check.
Vaseline? Check.
Money? Check.
House keys? Check.
Weed and swishers? Check.

I was all ready to go just when Navaeh waltz in my room smiling all hard. I looked her over to see she changed from the wedges to blue and black creepers. Sissy was looking good. 

"You ready? The uber outside." She announced, I nodded turning off all the lights. We would of took our car but we thought about how much time it would take just to find a parking space. 

"Wassup? How you doing ladies?" The uber man asked us, I looked up to see a real handsome man but he looked young.

"How old are you?" I asked bluntly.

"20." I nodded my head as he pulled off. 

"You mind if we hotbox or nah?" Vae asked. 

"Nah, do y'all just don't spill nothing." That was all we needed to hear. We had around 4 swishers and a eighth pound of weed, I started rolling up one and so did Navaeh. To make it all better he started playing Panda by Desiigner which got us in a hyped mood. 

"You wanna hit this?" Vae asked Noah the Uber driver.

"Yeah." He stopped at a red light and started smoking. 

The ride consisted of us joking around, smoking and singing. Noah was a cool ass dude, Navaeh got his number and we all was gon chill some time. When he pulled up we wasted no time trying to get in the building, we showed the man our tickets then stood by the stage.