2) 4

Chapter four.

"So how this suppose to work?" Lew asked.

"Why are y'all doing this?" I asked confused.

"We're trying to understand you." Bhris looked at me.

"But what is cutting y'all selves helping?"

"We're trying to feel the pain, I googled how to deal with your kind and it says try to understand or put yourself in their shoes so I'm trying." Lew said.

"My kind?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Y'know.." Bhris looked around then got closer. "Cutters."

"Y'all are so stupid." I laughed.

"Stop playing and tell us how to do this."

"Think about something sad, like something you could cry over." I gave in since they wasn't giving up.

"RICCCKKKYYY!" Bhris yelled scaring both of us.

"What the fuck bro?" Lew asked hitting him.

"She said something sad. Ricky was my boy, he ain't deserve to get shot. Man he was gon make it out the hood."

"Bhristopher please tell me you're not talking about Boyz in the Hood." I looked at him.

"Aight I got it, imma think about the time I thought I had aids. Shit made me cry every night." Lew said frowning.

"You're dirty." I laughed looking at the two idiots. "Why are you cryinggg?"

"His death just gets to me." Bhris wiped his face.

"So damn ugly." I looked at Lew face and started jumping up and down laughing.

"Aight what next?"

"I don't think y'all should cut y'all selves, this isn't going to help."

"Shut up Sim what next?" Bhris asked.

"Run the razor down but don't do it that way because you can't hit a vain, make a small cut."

"Alright, you ready?" Lew asked Bhris.

"Let's get this shit."

"Y'all are so-" I got cut off by Lew smacking the shit out of me.

"Sim you do this? This shit fucking burn, what the fuck brah? Brah this burnnn!" Lew yelled holding his arm.

"You had to smack her? Her head almost rolled off her shoulders." Bhris laughed.

"I'm sorry but this shit hurt like hell, you good?" He asked.

"No you busted my lip dumb ass, I told you not to do it." I glared at him.

"It caught me off guard, I kinda understand now though. You focus on the pain you caused yourself so you don't have to think about the emotional pain other people caused."

"That's deep bro." Bhris nodded then laughed. "What else google said?"

"They said to get her back happy, we could try shit that made her happy or laugh. What's make you happy?"

"Singing." I laughed.

"You tryna have the karaoke moment? I'm bout to destroy y'all." Lew said as he ran out the bathroom.

I followed him downstairs as he pulled up YouTube music, he told us to close our eyes so we won't see his song.

"Hello? It's me." He sung with the remote in his hand.