2) 21

Chapter twenty-one

"Stop." I frowned moving away from him.

"You gotta go to your class."

"I don't want to, I don't feel good." I turned over.

"Lies, go get ready beautiful girl." He kissed my cheek then walked off.

I sighed laying back down putting the cover past my head, I felt really sick this morning. My body felt so tired and sick.

"Sim come on." I heard Vae say.

"I'm not going." I told her.

"Why not? Evy can't get visitors right now." Sydney said.

"Not about Evy, my stomach hurts so bad and I feel like I'm dying. I don't feel well, I think I could miss one day." I rolled eyes.

"Alright well I only have one class today so I'm going to come see you later baby." Sydney jumped on me kissing me all over my face.

"Feel better, I'll bring you food later." Vae said making me smile.

I watched them walk out then closed my eyes again putting the cover over my head, my room door closed and I sighed once Bhris laid on top of me putting all his weight on me.

"Your on my stomach, that hurts." I whined trying to push him. He got over and switched us so now I was laying on top of him.

"Why you not going to school?" He popped me on my ass.

"I don't feel well."

"Nah, I need a valuable excuse lemme ask again. Why you not going to school?" He hit me again.

"Stop that hurts, you heavy handed." I whined trying to cover my butt but he pinned my hands down.

"That's not the question I asked! What I ask?" He hit me.

"Why I didn't go to school." I mumbled with my eyes watering.

"So answer the damn question." He hit me.

"When I get out of this, I'm going to beat you the fuck up." I laughed trying to still get out his hold.

"You taking shit as a joke? Guess we got to go with plan b." He shrugged letting me go. He flipped us again straddling my waist holding my hands above my head.

"What's plan b?" I laughed.

"Fuck the shit out of you." He said making me stop laughing.

"No." I shook my head.

"You going to school then?"

"No Bhris, I'm not even lying. I really don't feel good."

"I don't believe you." He shrugged. "Either you tell me the real reason why you don't wanna go or I fuck it out of you."

"Don't threaten me with a good time." I winked laughing.

"I'm not showing no mercy, so imma ask why again."

"I told you why." I frowned.

"Okay, whatever." He shrugged. He got up and walked out making me laugh, I fixed my panties and laid back down closing my eyes.

Just when I was going back to sleep Bhris grabbed my arm tying it to the bed, I tried to pull my arm from it but it was too tight. He tried to grab the other one but I kept moving it, I flipped my self over but he caught my hand flipping me back over.

"Wasn't Fifty Shades of Grey your favorite movie?" He asked laughing tying my hand to the bed. "Call me Bhristian Grey."

"No wait I'll tell you why I don't want to go."