2) 7

Chapter seven.

I was sleeping lovely until someone sat on my bed, since I was a light sleeper I felt it. Knowing it was Lew or Bhris I was going to go back to sleep until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"You sleep?"

"Lew leave me alone. I wrote in the damn journal and I'm sleepy."

"We was calling to see what your grouchy ass wanted to eat but nevermind." Bhris yelled making me furrow my eyebrows.

I thought he was here, I looked back to see who was on my bed and it was Sydney. I scrunched my face up then put my phone back to my ear.

"Bacon egg and cheese please? With a strawberry lemonade. Love you thank you." I hung up quickly.

I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went back in my room checking my notifications.

"So you just gon sit in my room and not talk?" I asked still going through my phone.

"Sim I don't want us beefing." She sighed.

"I'm not beefing with anyone, I just simply don't fuck with people." I shrugged.

"I want us to go back to how we was, I mean this ya house and you done did everything for me. What I look like being in your house beefing with you?"

"Okay." I said since I didn't have anything else to say.

"I'm coming to you by myself cause you know I ain't on no fake shit. I get where you coming from and how it look but you not seeing it from my point either."

"So explain then."

"One night we went to Dave and Busters at first I wouldn't say shit talking to everybody but them then I figured I should give them a chance. I told them like we not gon be buddy buddy but I'll be cordial."

"But y'all are buddy buddy." I stared at her blankly.

"Actually I'm not, I don't like those bitches, they annoying as hell."

"I'm confused."

"Rico and Quavo are beefing right now so Rico asked me to keep my enemy closer so I'm making amends because these stupid ass bitches can't hold water."

"I'm still confused."

"Quavo put Rico out there and got him kicked off the football team, almost kicked out of school. Since Rico can't touch him or he's going to be arrested, he's getting his sisters touched. He wants me to get close so I could set them up."

"Wow." I said not sure if I believe this.

"Sim you know I was never the fake type, if it wasn't for you I would of still been thotting round and fighting all the time. I ain't grimy like that and you know it."

"So Vae and Nai in this plan too?"

"Nah. Vae and Nai is actually cool with them I guess."

"Well what was you telling me this changing?"

"Nothing at all, I just ain't want dirt thrown on my name. I ain't fake and never been and if you want me to leave ya house I will."

"You can stay, I just can't fuck with you right now. I'll be cordial but I ain't bout to be sitting at dinner tables and shit with you."

"Like I said I ain't expect shit to change, I wasn't even thinking of how you would feel if I did it. I just want you to know I ain't go behind ya back and was disloyal." She got up.