2) 12

Chapter twelve

"I'm tireddd." I whined, who knew touring would be this tiring?

"Right, I feel like I be rapping and shit." Sydney while laying her head on my lap as I leaned back.

"What y'all doing?" Dice asked coming on the bus with the rest of the guys.

"Sleep." We answered in unison.

"Nah we gotta go live on periscope, y'all promised the fans." Sammy added opening the laptop.

"Okay until you get it situated, I'm taking a nap." I laid back down.

"They ain't my fans, fuck them I'm going to sleep." Sydney yawned.

"Nope, if I gotta do it all y'all do." I frowned drinking my water.

I told all the fans we're about to go live and the comments came in strolling making us laugh .We were all sitting round answering the questions they were answering.

"Simone using song lyrics, describe everybody in the room." Sydney read off the comments.

"Okay Dice. I said that imma ride for my motherfucking nigga- my nigga, my nigga." I rapped grasping hands with him.

"Do meee." Sydney dragged.

"One of the only girls that I love, been down with her since day one. Can't nobody break this up, that my main one." I sung kissing her cheek.

"Gang!" She laughed.

"Okay Stunna. Bitch youu youuu stu-stu-stupid bitch." I sung and we all started laughing.

"Fuck you dirty hoe." 

"Sike nah Stunna is my bestie. Go best friend, that's my best friend you better." I encouraged him as he started dancing.

"Bro you look like you tryna break ya back." Sydney laughed.

"Okay Bhris. No matter what I do, I know that I can count on youuuu. You are my rock, baby you're the truth." I smiled singing to him.

"You sound bad." Stunna said making us laugh.

"Alright Lew next. You make me complete, you're all that matters to me." I sung.

"Why they get better songs than me?" Sydney asked.

"For real, Bhris and Lew both musty." Stunna said making me laugh.

"You smell like ass." Bhris said and I started laughing harder.

"Lastly Sammy. Your supposed to be all mines, your supposed to be my dime. Bitch you lied to me, talm bout you'll never break my heart." I pointed in his face.

"Simone!" Sydney yelled laughing. 

"I'm playing y'all." I laughed. "And I know there's no replacing what we had going on. We been through the worst, made it through the weather. Our problems and pain but love don't change."

"That's what I'm talking about." Stunna stood up and clapped making us laugh.

"Sammy describe Simone in a song." Sydney read the comment.

"Why I knew this was coming?" He laughed. "Fuck you, you hoe. I don't want you back."

"Sammy." I said laughing making us all laugh.

"Jokes." He laughed. "I love you and you love me too. I did you wrong, you did me wrong. No matter how far you go, don't take ya love away."

"Awww." I laughed standing up to hug him.