Cuatro✨

I woke up to an empty bed, I stared into space for a minute or so and then finally got up going into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a paper attached to my forehead. I scrunched my face up in confusion and looked at it.

You so damn ugly when you sleep, enjoy your day though beautiful - Sammy

I laughed and put the sticky note on my wall and continued taking care of my morning business. When I was done I walked around to see if anyone was here but it looked like I was by myself. 

I hate being home alone.

I was hungry but I was too damn lazy to make anything so I decided to go get some McDonalds. I was dress in bummy attire with my head scarf on, grey and red sweats with the matching hoodie along with red Nike faux fur slides.

I got to Mcdonalds but the drive-thru was long so I went in instead. It was like I walked into a photoshoot, it was so many goodlooking niggas in here. I ignored the stares and looked up at the menu when a arm went around my shoulder. I looked at their hand then at them.

"Don't do that, you was about to get cursed out." I stated removing Rico's arm.

"My bad shawty." He laughed putting his arms to the side. "You not a morning person?" 

"I don't like being touched." 

"I feel you but we still on for later?" He asked after I ordered my food.

"Yeah uh we said 1 something right?" 

"Yeah, we going to your house or you want to go somewhere else?" 

"We could go back there, it's too hot." 

"Aight I'll text you when I'm on my way." 

"Alright." I nodded walking out eating my McSausage. I was going to go home but we needed some new cleaning supplies and I needed snacks so I detoured to Wal-Mart.

When I got to Wal-Mart it was a lot of men with cameras out here so I figured they were paparazzi and I smiled knowing some celebrity was in there. Today must be my lucky day.

I walked passed them getting a cart I went to get some cleaning supplies along with some snacks. I was about to move onto fruits when a voice called out to me.

"Y'know you shouldn't put chemicals but food right?" He asked.

"Y'know the blue at the end of your hair make you look kind of gay right?" I shot back and he laughed.

"That's how you coming lil sis?" Dice asked.

"I guess." I shrugged. "Why you here?" 

"Food and we was bored so we playing hide and seek." 

"Who's we?" I asked.

"The regular." 

"Welp I have to get ready to study so...yeah." 

"Alright I'll-"

"Bitch I got you." Stunna yelled running towards us.

"Oh shit, gots to go." Dice yelled running down the aisle.

"Wassup lil sis?" Stunna yelled running past me.

When did I become their lil sis?

I shook off the thought and walked to the checkout line and groaned, Walmart always got like three cashiers open with all these people.

I finally was up and just as I was paying Dice, Stunna, Lew, Sammy and some others was about to walk past me. I ducked hoping none of them would see but the stupid ass cashier had to be a fan. I bent down and put my phone to my ear.