2) 5

Chapter five.

"No Memo, you don't have to come up here." I laughed.

"I liked them bitches but I know what loyalty is and I'm dropping bodies for you Sim." She pointed at me.

"You ain't dropping shit, shut yo baldheaded ass up." Avery yelled in the background laughing.

"Nah but for real and Vae? You been there for Vae all ya damn life, she's your blood sister. Bitches switch up all the time but you know how we feel about family, family is all we got. She obviously ain't part of this movement." Mulan rolled her eyes.

"Just kick them bitches out, be like now you homeless bitches. Ahhhh." Remy stuck her tongue out.

"Y'all are so annoying." I laughed.

"Where my man?" Memo asked.

"Please don't speak on him every time someone mentions his name he-"

"Stunna in this bitch like wazzam?" He yelled busting in my room making me roll my eyes.

"Told you."

"I was just asking bout you daddy." Memo laughed.

"That's my lil lady?" He asked jumping on my bed.

"You sound like a child molester." Remy said laughing.

"Shut up Ronald Mcdonald." Stunna glared at her.

"Alright, cock sucker." 

"Aspy waking up but don't hesitate to call, my father has a private jet. I'll get there so fast." Memo said seriously.

"And if you have to, use the fighting skills we taught you." Mulan added.

"Make us proud!" Remy yelled before it hung up.

"You here by yaself?" I asked turning to Stunna.

"Nah they all downstairs."

"All as in?"

"Mahogany and her sisters and Trill Kayla."

"These bitches hang with that bitch to?" I asked with my eyes widened.

"I guess, I don't be in that girl drama shit. I know I don't fuck with them bitches, I'm cordial. I speak on some hey, wassup, now get the fuck out my face shit and that's only for Sammy sake cause he my brudda."

"Say brudda again." I laughed.

"Brudda." We laughed.

"I guess we just live in a world where ya ex boyfriend niggas are more loyal to you than ya cheetah sisters."

"I think you should get their side and actually talk to them, so you could get this out ya head."

"I already talked to them, they don't think they in the wrong so I'm going to act like they don't matter and focus on myself."

"Just go downstairs and try."

"Stunna I been faking all my life and for once, I don't feel the need to. I'm not going to act like I fuck with Mahogany cause I don't fuck all these bitches."

If you not with me then you against me.

"I kinda like savage Sim." He laughed.

"Me too, Imma get into boxing so I could back savage Sim up." I laughed.

"Start tearing dat ass up." He laughed.

"Can we go downstairs? I'm kinda hungry."

"I was suppose to come get you anyway." He stated standing up.