Six✨

A/N comment & vote.
Excuse any mistakes.

"Cause I know true love ain't easy and girl I know it's you cause you complete me. And I just don't want you to leave me, even though I give you reasons." 

"Sammy." I laughed.

"Cause baby sometimes I can tell just by your face this part of us been gone for so long. And I know there's no replacing what we had going on for so long."

"You sound bad." Memo said laughing as he ignored both of us continuing on.

"But when it hurts I can make it better, girl if it works it's gon be forever. We been through the worst, made it through the weather. Our problems and the pain but love don't change."

"Yes baby." I laughed as Memo recorded him.

"Ah beat that shit." He challenged making me laugh.

"Sitting here feeling kinda crazy but not just any crazy, it's the kind you feel when you love somebody. And I know that my baby is calling someone else baby."

"Nah you sound bad." Sammy said making us laughed.

"I'm hurting and he don't even care. It's 4 am and my lover won't answer, he probably somewhere with a dancer. Sipping champagne while I'm in his bed, it's 4 am and I think I might lose it."

"Okaay Memooo." I laughed cheering her on.

"Simone stop cheering for her, you suppose to be on my side." Sammy said making me laugh.

"I don't deserve this life, I'd make the perfect wife. And I know loves a sacrifice but who's going to sacrifice for me and give me all their time and?" 

"You showing off bro." Sammy shook his head as she hit the high note.

"I told you, you wouldn't win anyway." Memo said laughing as he just glared at her.

Sammy FaceTime'd me and since Memo sleeps with me, he FaceTime'd us as she says. We were all talking when Memo started spitting bars and Sammy did too and he won so she said she'll out sing him and that's where we are now.

"Nah she ain't even have to hit that high note like that, we was having a friendly competition not no damn American Idol auditon."

"Are you mad Michael?" She asked and he stopped to look at her making me laugh.

"Memo, he don't like that." I laughed.

"Ain't my fault, you should talk to your mom if you wanted to be named Samuel." She said making both of us laugh.

"You lucky you my favorite." He pointed.

"Thought I was ya favorite, you a traitor." Mulan said coming in the room.

"You are and Memo, y'all both my ladies." He smiled.

"Oh really Sammy?" Remy asked peeking in.

"I just can't win." He mumbled making all of us laugh as they all left back out except Memo.

"Sammy look." I said flashing him.

"Sim I'm literally in ya face, you could of told me not to look for a second." She turned her back towards me making me laugh.

"You did it too quick, do it again." He laughed and I did it.

"Why they look like they bigger? You been fucking around on me?" He asked making my eyes widen but I laughed.

"Sammy how the hell would that make my titties bigger?" I asked.

"Shit I don't know, I'm taking a guess."