2) 26

Chapter twenty-six

"Nah, I'm sorry that's funny as hell. He just snatched ya shit." Stunna yelled laughing making me laugh as Sammy just looked at him.

"Stunna." Lew said turning his head so he wouldn't laugh.

"Nah, most people wasn't even worried about that. Why it look like you was bout to kiss this nigga?" He yelled showing Sammy the video.

"That club was loud, he was leaning down to talk to him." Sydney defended him.

"Brah, I'm sorry that's funny as hell. Not only are you gay but you a bitch." Stunna shook his head.

"Stunna you a bitch too if anything, you was right there why you ain't do shit?" Sydney asked.

"Wasn't my damn chains." He laughed. "Sike na, the nigga was already gone before anything."

"Alright, you saying it like Sammy ain't buy new chains. He rocking some better shit right now."

"Why you keep defending him?" Lew asked raising a eyebrow.

"Because Michael is my favorite out of all of y'all fuckboys."

"I ain't a fuckboy." Bhris said looking up from his phone.

"Aight you might be the only one that's not actual a fuckboy." Sydney agreed.

"Negative, he was just fucking some bitch yesterday." Lew said making me raise a eyebrow. "Oh shit, I forgot Sim was right here."

"Yeah aight." Bhris waved him off. "Believe that dumb shit if you want."

"It's always you." Sydney rolled her eyes looking at Lew.

"Speak when spoken to Ophelia."

"He said the middle name! OOOOHH!" Stunna yelled.

"My name cute unlike ya ghetto ass shit."

"What's his middle name?" I asked laughing, even though I knew it.

"H-"

"Sydney, I'm not playing with you." Lew cut her off before she could say anything.

"Word stop playing with my mans, Keyquadre." Bhris said making us laugh.

"Suck my dick." Lew got up and walked out the waiting room.

"Why you mad at us? Your mother should get cursed out for playing like that." Stunna laughed.

"Why you so quiet?" I asked Sammy sitting next to him.

"Just thinking, what if this ain't my baby?" He asked.

"Then you send her on her way but we not going to play the what if game right now while she in labor."

"I act like I won't care but this shit honestly gon break me, I grew attached to the baby."

"I think it's yours because she know you spending a bunch of money on this DNA test, she would of been left."

"Yeah my ma said the same thing, I just hope it's mine for her and the baby sake."

"What you mean?"

"I told you her mother kicked her out, she don't got no where to go if this baby ain't mine."

"Sammy you not that heartless." I told him seeing through the act he putting on.

"Aight you right, I'll give her a few thousand and then send her off." He shrugged.

"I think it's yours." I shrugged.