Eight✨

"Can you tell him I'm pregnant?"

"Aw, that's so cute. Who's the dad?" I asked touching her hard pudgy belly.

"It's Sammy." I stopped rubbing her stomach to look at her.

"It better be another motherfucker named Sammy."

"No silly." She laughed.

"No offence but I'm not bout to believe a crazy ass fan claiming she pregnant."

"Sammy knows me. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. A few months ago Dice SoHo and Sammy had a concert and after the show my best friend and I met him backstage and he invited me to a hotel and well yeah."

Funny. The same way Sammy and I got here.

"How long ago was this?"

"This was December 13th, the best day of my life." She smiled wildly.

I remember that night because Sammy wouldn't answer my calls and when I called Stunna he said Sammy was taking care of business for the concert.

"Oh I know who you are. You're his girlfriend." She put up quotation marks with her finger.

"What's that for?"

"That night when you were calling, I wasn't going to have sex with him but he said his publicist introduced y'all and this was a fake relationship."

Sammy don't even have a publicist.

"Come, tell me more." I laughed opening the door widely.

"He said he pays for your tuition and house while he has good image on settling down and making a poor girl dream come true."

I nodded bitterly laughing then pulled out my phone calling Bhris. I was about to hangup when he answered, loud music was heard until he told somebody to turn it down.

"Wassup lil sis?"

"Can I ask a question."

"Just did dickhead but go head."

"December 13th, where were you?"

"Sis I don't even remember where I slept at yesterday." He laughed.

"Can you try to remember?"

"Aye blood where I was December 13th?" He yelled to somebody.

"That was that week you went to Vegas with Dex and Rich the Kid." The boy said.

"You heard that lil sis?"

"Yeah thank you." I hung up.

I led her to the kitchen calling Lew, he would never lie to me. He didn't answer at first but he called me right back.

"Fave lil sis, wassup?"

"Lew where was you December 13th?"

"I believe we was touring."

"Did y'all do a show in Cincinnati?"

"Yeahhh, I met this big booty bitch there. Called that bitch Supahead the way she was sucking my balls while-"

"Lew!" I laughed.

"Oh shit my bad sis, I'm done up right now. Off every drug you could name."

Perfect, he'll snitch and won't even remember.

"Sammy fucked some girl in Cincinnati?"

"You gotta be more specific sis."

"After the show December 13th did he take two females back to the hotel?"