Seven✨

4 M O N T H S L A T E R

"Why are you mad?" I asked Nailah walking in the house.

"Black people annoy me." She rolled her eyes.

"What Stunna do now?" I asked.

"We in the mall and I bump into some boy and before we both could apologize to each other Stunna said I just found out I got Chylmadia so I got enough things to worry about."

"But that's not Stunna first time doing that." Vae said.

"Yeah you right but usually when he do that, we outside or not around a lot of people."

"What's different about the mall?"

"It's crowded as fuck and when he yelled it made a loud ass echo and people started looking at us."

"I'm embarrassed for you." I laughed.

"I'm telling my mother."

"Y'all always snitching on each other, gon make that poor lady blood pressure go up fucking with y'all." Vae said.

"She don't get stressed, she already know Stunna a stupid ass little boy."

"And you not?" I asked.

"No, I'm perfectly fine."

"Yeah whatever." I waved her off.

"I feel like I haven't saw you in so damn long, all you know is Sammy now." Nai pouted. 

"For real, do you even live in your own house anymore?" Vae said.

"Haha jokes but yes, I just be with Sammy more at his house because we can have sex everywhere and I do mean everywhere." I smiled.

"Ew but I'm happy for you sus, at least you got some commitment." Nai said.

"Crook still wanna do the talking stage?"

"Yes talm bout some damn I don't know how to be in a relationship so I want us to be on this chill mode until we both ready."

"Aw, what's wrong with that?" Vae asked.

"Everybody know that's fuck boy code for I don't want a girlfriend but I don't want no other niggas to fuck with her." I informed.

"Exactly, he act like I don't have brothers that already put me on to playing this game."

"Mo, you know Alyssa a grandmother?"

"Who had a baby, Avery? He use to be so cute." I laughed.

"Avery was cute but Jaylen was more of my type but no Memo."

"Not quiet Memo? She used to be shy as fuck in her room reading books while the rest of us got turned up. Nah she ain't have no baby."

"She ain't quiet little Memo nomo, she be fighting and all now. They all grew up to be cute though." Vae handed me her phone.

"That's Avery? He should be like 17 now right? Bout to slide in his DMs." I laughed.

"You see her baby? Her name is Aspen."