Huit✨

Vae and I decided to go out, Sydney was going to out with Rico so she couldn't come and Nailah was going to meet us there. I didn't wanna really go out they said I shouldn't sit in the house all depressed.

We got into the Uber pregaming as the man drove to the club/hookah lounge. He pulled up right in front as paparazzi started taking pictures. I sighed and rolled my eyes, they were every where just always popping up. Plus they always asked stupid ass questions and twisted my words.

"Simone did you and Sammy split?"

"Simone is it true you and Sammy have an hidden child?" See what I mean?

"Navaeh are you and Dice expecting babies any time soon?"

"Can we get a picture?" I stopped Vae and we posed for pictures.

"Navaeh and Simone can you give a shout out?" Taliah O from the Shaderoom asked giving us a mic.

"Why not?" I smiled grabbing on to the mic waiting for them to get the camera ready.

"Ready." The man said.

"This is Simone H."

"And I'm Navaeh H."

"And we're stepping into the Shaderoom." We said together.

"Don't be too shady bitches." Vae said as we both laughed.

"Thank you, you girls look beautiful." Taliah O. said.

"You welcome and thank you." Navaeh smiled grabbing my hand walking in.

"I'm going to get so drunk that I won't remember shit." I clapped my hands and asking the bartender for the strongest bottle they had.

"Vae! Sim!" I heard Nailah yell as she made her way to us.

"Hey Nai." I smiled.

"That bottle all to yourself?" Nai asked referring to the bottle of Jamaican White Rum.

"Yes indeed." I drunk straight from the bottle instantly regretting it. That Jamaican rum was the truth.

At least this was going to have me lit.

~

"Y'all know this my shitttt" I yelled as Conceited by Remy Ma came on, I took my cup going to the dance floor rapping along and dancing as cameras recorded me.

"See I look too good to be fuckin' you. And I look too good to be lovin' you. Y'know I look way too good to be stuck with you. I'm conceited, I got a reason."

"Yeah suhhhh." Nailah cheered laughing as I put my face in one of the cameras while rapping.

"You ready to go Sim?" Vae asked once the song was over.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3 o' clock."

"For real? Damn." I laughed catching my balance.