Trois✨

"Wow." Sydney said looking at the video of Nailah fighting for the fifth time making me roll my eyes.

"Sydney you say the same thing every time you replay it."

"Because she so and this bitch so.. Wow." She started to replay it again but I snatched her phone.

"Evy come eat eat." I yelled out making her run and Sydney hopped on the counter. "What are you doing?" 

"I don't play with dogs." She said looking down at her.

"Evy doesn't bite." I laughed.

"If she got teeth then she bite motherfucker." Sydney said still looking at her eat her food.

"She's friendly though, look c'mere baby." I called her over making her run to me and jump on me.

"Simone stop! Please Simone!" She yelled looking like she was going to cry.

"Sydney for real look, she's a baby. Her bites don't hurt yet." I said putting my hand in her mouth showing her teeth.

"Bitch that's a pitbull breed, I don't care about shit you saying." She said and I picked up Evy .

"Just touch her." I lifted her. Sydney reached her hand out and Evy tried to sniff her hand and she pulled it back.

"She just trying to get your scent in." I laughed. Sydney did it again and then started to rub her head as Evy excitedly played with Sydney.

"Alright, she's not that bad." Sydney smiled getting off the counter as Evy jumped around excitedly.

"Look this is the most heartbreaking thing I ever saw." Nailah said walking with her laptop in the kitchen clicking on a video.

"What we watching?" Vae asked.

"Whatever Nailah cry baby ass crying at." Sydney said as Nailah clicked on a video.

"That's my god-sister I was talking about!" I said looking at her saying goodbye to her boyfriend.

"He said she breaking my heart, omg." Sydney held her face crying.

"She didn't even tell me her boyfriend was going to the army aw, I'm crying." I said wiping my face.

"I gotta call her later." Vae said as the video went off.

"Okay I'm a gangster can't be crying." Sydney said making me laugh.

"Word it ain't nothing but a g thang." I said crip walking.

"Don't ever do that shit a day in your life, fingers looking all crippled and shit." Nailah said as we all started laughing.

"Racks in me like a pinata, fuck you blue Balenciagas. Robin jeans with the Foamposites." Sydney yelled rapping looking at me. 

She knew what this song does to me.

"Aye, aye, aye, aye." They repeated as I scrunched my face up and did the dance.

"GOT A FAMILY TO FEED, AYE!" Stunna yelled doing it with me getting my hyped. He always popping up.

"Aye I'm in this." Dex said dancing with us. 

"Why they killing it like this?" Vae asked as I saw the flash.

"Aight I'm done." I laughed, I was out of breath.

"Why it's only y'all two?" Nailah asked looking at Dex and Stunna.

"They be in the living room." Dex said.

"This why you rap the way you do, you can't even say a sentence properly." Sydney said and I started roiling.

"Sammy!" I jumped on him making his phone drop.