E P I L O G U E

A/N dedicated to you, happy birthday 💛💛💛💛 she0riginal everybody wish her a happy birthday😜

EPILOGUE

"Two years." The judge banged his gavel as some people in the courtroom cheered and some yelled incoherent things.

I looked over to my right at Sydney in her matching orange jumpsuit, she glanced at me and we both shook our heads. I didn't regret anything I did that night and I wouldn't change it.

"Thank God!" Mary mother yelled making us look over to the left to see Nailah, Mary, Maya and their family's.

"We should've killed them." Sydney whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"You would've thought we did, the way they was screaming and running." I said still glaring at them.

It's been four months since that night and their face was still fucked up, I shook my head at the damage and slightly chuckled. I then laughed at the memories of that night making their whole side look at me.

"That's funny? Your life is over. You think once you get out you can finish college? Get a job? You'll have a record and won't be shit in life." Mary mother yelled.

"Even with her record, she'll still be doing better than you in life. Even if she has to work at McDonald's doing a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life, you will never compare." My dad said looking at her.

"With that, she'll never have that option because she has family that will buy your whole life. Worry about your daughter and her eyesight coming back before I make you lose yours!" Mulan looked at her with a glare.

"I still love your Godsisters." Sydney laughed.

I looked around seeing everybody but the main person I wanted to see, it made me depressed thinking he would be here. I sighed and let them put the cuffs back on me, looking at everybody one last time.

"We love you Syd and Sim!" Mulan, Remy, Avery, Sammy, Stunna, Nyasia and Memo yelled in unison.

"We love y'all more." We both said before they walked us out the room.

"Did you see him?" I asked Sydney.

"No, I'm sorry Sim." She shook her head as my face saddened.

I nodded still not understanding why Bhris wasn't here, in all total we haven't talked in almost a month. I'll call his phone and he'll never answer or he never write back but I never gave up.

"Sim." Sydney called my name making me look up from my feet.

"Yeah?" She nodded her head in a direction and I looked to see Bhris standing there with his hands in his pockets.

The officer stopped walking and unlocked my cuffs, I looked at her and she winked at me. I saw her do the same to Syd, I looked to see who was there for Syd and I smiled. Lew was waiting for her.

Bhris walked over to me slowly and every hateful thought I had of him disappeared the minute he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him crying into his neck as he picked me up holding me tightly.

"I'm mad at you." I mumbled in his neck sniffling.

"I know baby." He kissed my forehead. "I didn't forget about you, I never will."

"Why haven't you been answering or writing me back then?"

"I just wrote back to your letters, imma send it off as soon as you leave. To be honest, I couldn't answer, fifteen minutes not enough to talk to you baby." He shook his head.