Dix

Stunna POV

Dice shook his head and I understood where Sim was coming from but my boy was going to be hurt. We followed the doctor to Sammy room in silence, I glared at Mahogany as she started fake crying.

"Bitch shut up." Lew said since she got louder making me laugh.

"Wasssup boy?" I yelled making him look my way.

"Brah my head hurt can you be quiet?"

"What's that?" I asked confused.

"Anyways, you good? Doctors told me you ain't gon be walking by yaself for a few weeks." Dice said.

"Where Simone?" He asked looking around. Dice looked at me as I looked back at him then Lew.

"She said she didn't wanna see you." Mahogany said.

"What you mean?" Sammy asked looking at us as we avoided his stare.

"When the doctors told her you might be paralyzed she said she couldn't handle it."

"Bitch stop lying." Dice and I yelled.

"So where is she?" She asked. "Exactly, they just don't want to hurt your feelings."

"Nah she was in the hospital before she was even called, her moms was here. She stayed to make sure you was aight then left." Bhris said coming in the room as Nailah pushed him.

"Her mother good?" Sammy asked.

"Why are y'all lying? She didn't want to see you. She left."

"Brah I never wanted to beat a female up so bad." Dice mumbled.

"Yo you know Simone? Stop putting her name in yo mouth, we don't fucks with you." Bhris said.

"Alright I'm not here for y'all, I actually care about Sammy. That's why I stayed."

"This like one of them lifetime movies, she's showing the early signs and y'all not peeping them." Lew said shaking his head.

"Dead ass, I ain't say shit to your crazy ass. Kill them." I looked at her.

"I'm not crazy!" She yelled smacking her leg then laughed.

"Nah bitch I'm out, I'm not playing. Nailah roll me out." Bhris said.

"Y'all some bitches, imma John Cena that bitch." Dice added and she started crying.

"She so damn ugly." Lew said and we all started rolling.

"Aight y'all chill." Sammy said covering his mouth, he knew his ugly ass was lowkey laughing.

"I'm going to beat your ass, who the hell do you think you are having babies? You not grown, you can't even take care of your damn self Michael." Mrs. Pouras yelled coming in the room.

"Ma I just got out of surgery, I ain't trying to hear that." He waved her off and I backed away from him. I was not about to get hit in the cross fire.

"I mean do you even know this girl? What's her parents name? Age? Race? Do you know how to put on a damn diaper? Your career just taking off, who the hell watching this baby?"

Sammy mumbled something and she threw her shoe at him hitting him straight in his face. Nope, I walked towards the door.

"You're not grown, you're only 20 years old. You couldn't even tell your parents you were having a baby, for this baby sake I hope you learn to grow the fuck up Michael."

"I wonder who decorated this room, this is some fine decor. They need to do my room. Amazing." I said as they all glared at me.

"I get it ma." Sammy said shaking his head.