2) 13

Chapter thirteen

"You know what I hate?" Stunna asked.

"No but I bet you gon tell us." Sydney said.

"I hate when bitches be like 'you talked to my friend.' Alright bitch now I wanna talk to you."

Sydney and Lew both looked at me then started laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"What's funny?" Sammy asked coming on the bus with Bhris and Dice.

"Stunna repeat what you said." Sydney told him.

"I hate when bitches be like you talked to my friend, alright bitch now I wanna talk to you."

Sammy, Dice, Sydney and Lew looked at me and laughed. I frowned at them but I had to laugh cause they annoying.

"What's funny bout that?" Bhris asked.

"Bitch you know." Stunna yelled.

"Nah I'm confused." He sat across from me looking in his phone.

"Aight lemme break this down, Sim-"

"Alright Stunna." I cut him off.

"Dice you tryna host this club event?" Sammy asked.

"Shit I don't care." He shrugged.

"Ooh I can get drunk." Sydney yelled.

"No." We all said in unison.

"Why not?"

"You worse than Simone annoying ass when you drunk, be hitting people, singing and shit." Lew expressed.

"Good thing I'm 21 and don't need your permission." She smiled.

"We sleeping in the bus or hotel?" I asked.

"Hotel but gotta come back to the bus to hit the road." Dice answered.

"Okay good then y'all won't be rushing us to get dress." I smiled.

"Don't even know why y'all take long, y'all still be ugly as hell." Stunna added.

"Bet you I look better than any female you ever talked to." Sydney scoffed.

"You do but so what?" Stunna asked making us laugh.

"Oooh this my song." I yelled standing up as Beyonce x Formation came on.

"Bitch you better not." Sydney said as I got in formation.

I started doing the dance from the video so did Stunna. This was our favorite song, we should meet Beyonce.

"She irks my soul yo." Dice laughed as I continued dancing.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation." I mocked still dancing.

"I swear we should've been in the video." Stunna grasped my hand as we laughed and and sat down.

Stunna my nigga.

"When Kodak black said 'yeah I lie to you, don't you lie to me' I should've known niggas wasn't shit." Sydney muttered rolling her eyes.

"What Del ' Rico do?" I asked.

"That ugly ass name, stop calling him that." Sydney laughed. "He took a picture with a girl."

"Lemme see the picture." Sammy held out his hand. "Oh he cheating." Sammy laughed and I smacked his arm.

"I know when niggas cheating, imma call him." She grabbed her bag and walked off the bus as it came to a stop.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to sidechicks." Stunna yelled and I started rolling.