2) 24

Chapter twenty-four

"Sammy chill this not happening dead ass." Lew pushed Sammy and Bhris back.

"Sammy wait!" Sydney yelled just as he picked up the knife waving it around.

"Son chill damn." Stunna laughed taking it from him.

"Yo you drunk and off hella shit, go sleep this off." Dice shook his head.

"You wanna fight?" Sammy asked again louder.

"I'm not gon play with you." Bhris laughed sitting down on the couch waving him off.

"This is stupid as hell." I looked at all of them.

"You stupid as hell." Stunna mumbled making me glare at him.

"There goes my babyyyy, ooh girl look at you." Sammy started swaying while singing.

"I'm sorry." Sydney apologized as her and Stunna was rolling.

"Sim I'm drunk as hell right now but I love you and I miss you and you gon be mine again baby." Sammy said stepping closer with each word until there was no space.

"No we're not Sammy." I sighed.

"We are though." He laughed and before I knew he kissed me for like the third time tonight as I heard them gasp.

"Stop kissing me!" I backed away shaking my head.

"You really acting like you don't love me no more? What the fuck can he do for you that I can't?"

"A lot more than you can actually."

"Fuck him." Sammy said mushing Bhris head hard as hell.

"Aight son, that's your second time putting ya hands on me." Bhris stood up pulling his sweat pants up more.

"Stop baby." I stood in front of Bhris so he wouldn't do anything.

"Sim take him up stairs." Lew said as Bhris stayed put.

"He won't go." I said still trying.

"What he tryna fight?" Sammy asked coming closer to us.

"Sim he come any closer I promise you-"

"You not doing anything." Sammy laughed pushing me making my dumb ass fall.

Bhris punched him straight in his mouth making everybody stop. Sammy reached up to his mouth seeing the blood on his fingers, I shook my head getting off the floor.

"It's one thing to touch me but don't touch her, accident or not, fuck you mean?" Bhris said still looking at him.

"The devil is a lie." Lew mumbled.

"I'm good baby, I'm good." I told Bhris. "Go up the stairs, please."

"Aight." He simply said still looking pissed off, rushing past everybody.

"Michael go drink some water then go to sleep." I put my attention on him calling him by his government.

"Only if you put me there." He laughed grabbing me.

"Come on Sammy." I sighed pulling him by his shirt.

"Sim when we get back together imma treat you right this time, it's just going to be me and you. As it should of been before."

"Listen to my words carefully Michael, we are never getting back together. If Bhris and I break up tonight I will never go back to you, you damaged me and the first time in almost a year I have a reason to smile again. Stop trying to ruin what I have."