2) 2.

Chapter two

I grabbed the foundation making sure it was the right match for my skin and began applying it to my wrists covering my scars. Just when I was done Lew walked in looking me up and down.

"You better have shorts under that." He said making me laugh.

"It's a dress Lew." I said.

"I'll let you slide, you ready?" He asked.

"Yes, c'mon." I grabbed his hand walking downstairs.

"You look pretty." Nailah smiled.

"Thank you." I said going to get my keys after saying bye to Evy.

I was wearing a white and blue Dashiki dress with all white fenty creepers. I had my hair in a messy bun with no makeup except for yaknow...

"The uber should be here in 5 minutes." Vae announced.

"I'll meet y'all there, where we going?" I asked.

"Why can't you get in the uber?"

"Maybe I don't want to."

"I'll ride with you, c'mon sis." Lew grabbed my hand. He took my car keys and opened my door as I laughed.

"I don't know why y'all don't trust my driving."

"The first time I got in the car with you, you hit a squirrel." He looked at me blankly making me laugh.

"Y'all can't blame me for that, it wouldn't get out the street." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright you ain't have to kill my nigga Sandy, she only wanted to come home to Texas."

"Lewww!" I laughed.

"How you been though sis? You seem different like more darker and I'm not talking bout ya skin complexion either."

"I feel different, I just don't like people now and days. Like I get aggravated just breathing around people." I rolled my eyes.

"Hope I ain't making you feel that way."

"No you and Bhris are the only people I haven't been faking around."

"I wouldn't of cared anyway, I was still gon aggravate yo ass. We in this forever like where you going?" He asked as we both laughed.

I unlocked my phone uploading a picture on instagram as the comments came scrolling asking where I been and about Sammy. I ignored them then began making videos on my snap.

"Mi no love for dem batty boi antics, gon make me pull choppers out the attic. I'm a savage, straight savage. Yeah they laughed at my dreams of living lavish." I sung with the flower filter.

"This that song everybody talking bout?" Lew asked and I glared at him for ruining my snap. 

"Yeah, I fucks with it though."

"Yeah it's aight." He nodded finding a parking spot as I read the sign.

We walked into the 55 restaurant as I observed the scenery, they had a chill vibe with music playing lowly and some people dancing while others sat at the bar laughing.

Lew and I sat at the bar making conversation and laughing while we watched some white people rap the lil Wayne song that was on.

"Bitch please!" I heard Stunna yell as they all came into view.

They pushed two tables making one big table, I made sure to sit between Lew and Bhris and have Stunna in front of me. While everyone talked I was on my phone catching up drama on theshaderoom.