2) 11

Chapter eleven

"What's wrong with you?" Sydney asked since I've been keeping to myself the past couple days. Before I got to answer all the boys came on the tour bus.

"Text me." I mouthed, she nodded telling me she understood.

My main one👭💭💛

What happened?

I kissed Bhris😶

Bhris as in who bitch? 😳

Bitch what other Bhris do you know?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! BITCH!" She yelled dropping her phone and falling out.

I can't tell this dramatic ass bitch anything.

"Fuck she on?" Lew asked as they all surrounded her.

"Nothing, I just- wow." She muttered grabbing her phone.

I sighed laying my head down on the table, I have really lost my mind. I need to not drink any more if I was going to do stupid shit like this. 

"Simone, you good?" Lew asked and I nodded. "You wrote in ya journal?"

"Yes Lew."

"Good." He went to the back towards Stunna and Sammy.

"Wassup Sim?" Bhris asked sitting next to me.

"Hey." I said dryly moving away from him and texting Sydney to save me.

"You-"

"Simone, look what Rico said." She laughed.

I stood up to walk to her but the driver pressed the brakes hard and I fell back landing on his lap as he held me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled getting up without looking back.

Ever since that drunken kiss, I have been avoiding him. Every where we went I stayed next to Stunna or Sydney, he would try to talk to me but thankfully somebody always interrupted.

I remembered everything from that night, although I wish I didn't. After I kissed him, he finally got me off of him and left my room leaving me on the floor without looking back.

"Gas station!" The driver announced. I grabbed Sydney hand and we ran in the gas station.

"How? When? How? Where? How? Do you have feelings? How? Was he a good a kisser? How? Do y'all have feelings for each other? HOW?!"

"That night he was putting me to bed, I kissed him. After we damn near shared saliva for like 2 minutes, he walked out."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She yelled gaining some people attention.

"Bitch I know, I'm a bad noodle." I pouted.

"I always thought you'll make a fun hoe, you want me to fuck Crook and we could be homie hoppers together?" She laughed.

"You're not funny." I whined stomping my feet.

"Wassup?" Bhris asked coming to us.

"Sydney look!" Lew yelled and I gave her that face telling her she better not leave me.

She left me anyway, I walked to the chip aisle pretending to be confused on what chips to get.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I wouldn't know since you ain't been talking to me."

"Oh for real?" I asked picking random chips.