2) 19

Chapter nineteen

"Evyyy come eattt." I yelled shaking the bowl so she can hear it.

"I think she outside." Bhris said making me raise a eyebrow.

"Who the hell let her outside?"

"Me, you be forgetting that she a dog and not no baby. She need fresh air and you to get off her dick so she can take a break from you suffocating her."

"She's my baby." I stared at him blankly.

"And that's why she gon get beat the fuck up by another dog because you love babying that bitch."

"Yeah alright. I dare another dog to touch my baby, bet they'll never do it again."

"What ya punk ass gon do?"

"Shut up." I mumbled going out the back door. "Evyyyy!"

I didn't see her in the back so she got to be in the house, I sighed putting the food down going to look for her. I started panicking once I couldn't find my baby.

"Why you crying?" Vae asked.

"I can't find Evy, Bhris let her outside. What if somebody kidnapped her?" I whined.

"She was just in the backyard around five minutes ago, you checked her dog house?"

"I didn't think about that." I wiped my face going to find her.

"You found her?" Bhris asked.

"If she's not in the doghouse, I bet you will be." I pointed at him

"I'm not worried."

"Evy baby, please be here." I mumbled opening the door to the doghouse to see her laying there.

"Evy I know you heard me calling you." I frowned and she started barking making me smile. "Okay you know I can't be mad at you, let's go eat."

"Told you that bitch was good."

"Watch your mouth dumb bitch." I looked at him.

"Who you talking to?"

"I'm not talking to my child so who do you think I'm talking to?"

"Say that again?" He asked standing up.

"I don't remember what I said." I muttered once he came closer to me.

"Oh aight."

He leaned down to kiss me and I accepted quickly, I looked towards the hall once I heard a door slam. I was confused until I saw who was there making me smile.

"All my life, I prayed for someone like you!" I smiled hugging him as he kept singing.

"Wassup bitch?" He dapped Bhris up.

"Wassup stupid bitch?"

"Wifey I missed you yo." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I missed you too husband, where have you been all my life?" I smiled making Dex laugh.

"Fucking bitches, making music, touring, regular. You?"

"Riding dick, making money, school, regular." I mocked laughing.

"Y'all ugly." Vae laughed coming in the kitchen with Sydney trailing her.

"Boyfriend number 2." Sydney hugged Dex.

"Wait how did you get in here?" I asked slightly confused.

"Stunna picked the lock." He answered.