Jealous

~Danti One Shot suggested by @lifeismusic2005 ~

Fluff: 533 Words

Anti has been hanging out with MadCry a lot recently and Dark isn't happy about it

Dark's POV:

I was watching tv and eating a sandwich when Anti came downstairs wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and his brand new shoes he only wears on special occasions. This is what Anti looks like dressed up, which leads me to the question, why?

"What are you all dressed up for?" I questioned after looking him up and down. Did I forget about a date we planned or something?

"I'm just going out...with MadCry.." I could tell he was trying to whisper the last part but I heard him.

"Again?! Why don't you just hang out here with me? Why do you have to hang out with him?" I growled.

"Am I not allowed to hang out with anyone other than you? MadCry is a cool guy, why can't I hang with him? It's not like you can tell me what to do either," he snapped, obviously annoyed. I went to say something but he cut me off. "Look, I gotta go, see you later," and with that he left, not another word.

I'm his boyfriend, sort of, he should be hanging out with me not that fucking loser, MadCry! He shouldn't be going on dates with the guy! I'll just wait for him to get home and forbid him from seeing him.

~

Anti came in giggling, I wish I knew what about. Now was the time I was going to forbid Anti from seeing MadCry anymore.

"How was your date?" I said angrily.

"Fine," He raised his eyebrow at me as he spoke.

"So you admit you went on a date with the guy?" I said not looking at him.

"Yeah, why do you care so much? It's not like we're actually dating, Dark. You don't own me, we aren't together." There it was, that horrible truth. I figured since we both seemed to like each other we were a couple, isn't that how it works?

"What do you mean? I thought-"

"Look, Dark, you have to ask me out before we are actually a thing."

"But it doesn't even seem like your interested in me anymore, you're too caught up with MadCry." I said his name in a childish tone.

"Jesus, Dark, how can you be so oblivious? I've been trying to get you jealous so you'd finally ask me out!" Anti hissed obviously getting irritated with me. I don't blame him, I've been stupid out of jealousy.

"Did I ruin my chances with you?" Anti smirked at my words.

"Of course not you big doof," he walked over to me and kissed me. Oh how I missed kissing this little green haired demon.

"Anti?" I whispered

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend, I promise not to be a complete asshole when you hang out with other demons."

"Sure, Dark, I've been waiting for you to ask." We shared another kiss, but I will probably still get jealous, what can I say, Anti is mine.

-

(A/N); Hope you enjoyed that:) thank you for the suggestion, keep suggesting if you want, thanks :)