Confident (2)

1658 Words:

* More Smut Cuz I'm A Sinner *

Third Person POV:

The two had been dating for a few weeks. Of course, they'd kept it secret, but they'd began hanging out on weekends, Mark staying the night at his teacher's house while telling his parents he was with a friend. They'd watched movies, had dinner together, and, of course, experimented with each other on a regular basis. Mark fell for Jack's adorable, shy personality, the way he got flustered so easily, and how beautiful his porcelain cheeks looked with a raspberry tint. He'd also loved how submissive the older man was, how easy it was for him to get on his knees, to beg. Jack loved how goofy and caring his student was. They took baths together, made cupcakes, drank warm tea, and cuddled all night.

Was it wrong? That question crossed Jack's mind more than once, and the answer he'd settled with was 'yes'. It was. Although, Mark is legally an adult, and they've begun falling in love with each other, it was out of their control. Simple kisses and hugs reassured the smaller that it would be okay, because Mark would be graduating soon anyways, and they'd be allowed to love each other.

Although, Mark was going to make the most of his time being his boyfriend's student. Currently, Jack was stood in front of his 8th period class, blushing a bright red, biting his lip harshly, and murmuring nervously. The reason? Only his boyfriend knew: he'd been a bad boy, and this was his punishment. Not long after the two first starting to have sex and date, the red head learned a few things about his teacher, one of those things being that he got off on public humiliation. So, in return for acting up and being sassy toward the younger boy, a vibrating butt plug was up the teacher's ass. A little black remote, the very one that controlled the plug, was in the younger boy's pocket. He changed the setting every so often, just to see his boyfriend struggle to withhold moans when it moved from a 2 to an 8 with the press of a button.

Class was difficult to go through, Jack was stood behind his desk just to hide his, painfully hard, erection. Teaching was insanely awkward, his tone and pitch changing as the plug in his rear began buzzing. He hoped to God that nobody heard the quiet buzz coming from inside him. The ticking of the clock taunted him as he desperately attempted to finish his lesson, waiting for the class period to end. At the moment, the plug was at a 1, and Mark knew he had little time left, so he pushed it up to 10, hearing his teacher blurt out a loud moan. Embarrassment fled his boyfriend's face as he watched the older boy attempt to cover it up with a cough. Pleading blue eyes met brown, and Mark knew that Jack was going to come, leading to further punishment. Gripping his wooden desk, Jack's already leaking cock let out spurts of white into his boxers, leaving him in an uncomfortable mess. The bell rang, thankfully, and his confused students left, well, all but his smirking boyfriend. Buzzing came to a stop, leaving them in silence until the younger of the two spoke.

"Close the door," the red head instructed, feet on his desk, lounging back.

The older nodded and waddled over to the door, plug still brushing against his prostate as he moved, shutting and locking it, "Marky, m'sorry!"

"Such a messy boy. So naughty, coming in front of the entire class. How do you feel, knowing all these kids just heard you moan and come in your cute little boxers? You know I have to punish you, I'm the only one who should hear those pretty moans."

"I couldn't hold it," Jack whimpered, hoping to gain sympathy.

"What did I tell you before class, baby boy?"