Fuck Buddies

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1598 Words

Jack is a cute pastel boy and a cockslut for Mark the jock.
* Just Jack Giving Mark A Blowjob Because I'm A Sinner *

Third Person POV:

Jack has always done whatever Mark wanted, whenever he wanted. Blow job during an assembly? Jack's down (literally). Quick fuck between classes in the bathroom? He'd practically run to the location. Jack'd do anything Mark wanted, reason being: he's a cockslut for Mark.

They've been fuck buddies for the longest time, and people pretty much think of them as a couple at this point. Not to mention that Mark is very over protective and possessive of the boy. Jack belonged to Mark, and if anyone tried to touch him, well, Mark would make sure they knew to never touch his things ever again.

A handful of guys had already gotten black eyes and bruises because they tried to flirt with Jack, one even ended up with a broken wrist for touching the boy's ass. Mark always found out about these things too, news traveled fast in their school, so it never took long for Mark to have some random scumbag pushed against the lockers, punching the douche repeatedly in the face. He was never fond of sharing things that belonged to him.

Knowing all of this, you can probably assume how infuriated Mark was when he found out Jack was caught making out with the Swedish exchange student in the bathroom. Let's just say the blonde boy showed up with a bit more than a few bruises the next day...

This situation was different than the others. All the other times Mark had to beat someone up because they did something to Jack, Jack never seemed interested in the guy, but this time, they were having a full on, seemingly consensual, make out session. Jack didn't push Felix away, he didn't even tell Mark it happened! Even though everyone in the school would already know if someone touched the pastel boy's ass, Jack would still march up to Mark and tell him exactly who did it, but this time he didn't. So, in return for Jack not saying anything, Mark was ignoring him.

Jack: Daddy, why haven't you texted me??
Jack: there's an assembly later, do you want me to suck you off during it?
Jack: or do you want me to skip maths so we can fool around in the janitors closet?
Jack: i'm wearing those panties you like, Daddy
Jack: why won't you respond? did i do something wrong, Daddy?

Mark♥︎: why don't you suck off that Swedish boy, huh?

Jack: oh, Daddy, don't be like that, i'm sorry, it meant nothing, he's nothing compared to you
Jack: i miss you, i want you so bad, please, Daddy?

Mark♥︎: meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes

Mark shut off his phone and waited five minutes, pretending to pay attention to his teacher's lesson about grammar or something else he didn't care about. Raising his hand, he asked to go to the bathroom, receiving permission and then walking out of the room. He headed upstairs to the bathroom they always met at when they did things during class time. When he arrived he swept open the door to find Jack sitting on one of the sinks, palming himself through his short pink skirt. It was and absolutely stunning sight and Mark was surprised he went a whole day (yesterday) without fucking the boy, seeing him now, squirming under his own touch.