Lollipops And Teasing

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1337 Words

Jack's been teasing his teacher, Mr. Fischbach, for a while now, dressing up in tiny skirts and shorts, will he finally get what he's been wanting...?
* Teacher X Student Smut, Small Age Gap (Jack = 18, Mark = 24) *

Third Person POV:

It didn't take much for Jack to get in trouble in English class nowadays. Chewing bubble gum, making "inappropriate noises and comments", calling his teacher "Daddy", and now bringing candy to class. A lollipop, to be exact, for the very sake of teasing his teacher while showing off the skills his mouth has obtained. Besides the lollipop, he also wore his prettiest pink, frilly, very short skirt along with white thigh highs, a tight matching crop top, and some translucent pink panties with a frilly line over his bum underneath. Hopefully, his teacher would see his cute panties later, after all, that's why he wore them in the first place, to show off.

So, there he sat, in the front row of desks, a perfect view of the teacher he was absolutely besotted with, a lollipop held in front of his mouth being skillfully licked. The students were working independently, which was a shame because Mr. Fischbach was sat behind his desk, his bulge hidden by the wooden object. Working on his worksheet, Jack twirled his tongue around the sugary candy, eyes flickering up every once in a while to see if his teacher was paying any attention to him, pleased to see brown eyes trained on him.

"Jack, are you eating candy in my classroom," the older's low voice questioned.

"Mhm," the feminine boy hummed, licking the lollipop as seductively as possible.

Sighing, the educator responded, "Throw it out."

"But, Daddy," the sapphire eyed boy whined.

"That's enough, throw out your candy and I'll see you after class for this behavior."

A smirk played at the students lips as he stood up and walked to the trash. He bent over exaggeratively, his skirt riding up, perfectly in view of Mr. Fischbach. Dropping the treat in the trash, he stood back up, smiling at the way his teacher's jaw dropped, most likely having seen his panties. Smiling innocently, Jack took his seat, watching the clock, thinking of all the dirty things he could do with his teacher. Eventually, the bell rang, students fleeing the classroom, leaving Jack sitting in his seat, a mischievous smile on his lips. Mr. Fischbach got up and shut the door, sighing before turning back to the feminine boy.

"You're a little tease, y'know? Do you know how hard it is to keep things professional when you're showing off that beautiful ass of yours and licking lollipops like that?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," the younger apologized innocently. "Maybe you oughta teach me a lesson?"

"God, you've gotta stop calling me that. Gives me a boner every time."

"That's a good thing, no?"

"No. You're my student," he stepped towards the boy's desk, towering over him. "And I shouldn't want you so damn much."

"Y'know, if you want me, you're free to have me," Jack bit his lip, looking up at his teacher with doe-eyes.

Mr. Fischbach seemed tempted, the thought of bending the 18 year old over his desk making him grin. The older leaned in, their lips merely centimeters apart, watching sapphire eyes flutter closed. Jack practically whimpered when their lips never touched.