The Sugery

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

370 Words

Jack is a trans-boy, he finally got enough money to get a procedure to finally be the boy he knows he is on the inside..

Third Person POV:

Jack sat in and uncomfortable chair, in the waiting room of a large hospital room, his hand wrapped tightly around his boyfriends hand. He tapped his foot nervously, today he was getting what he's always wanted. Today, he is getting his breasts removed.

He's been getting T-shots for a while, and today he's getting his boobs taken off, next time he'll be getting the last piece of this puzzle.

Being a gay trans-boy has been rough, but Mark has always been there for him. I mean, look at them now, not even Jack's parents came to support him, but Mark did, he was always supportive.

Jack loved his boyfriend, and Mark loved him back. The Irish boy couldn't be happier, he had someone who loved him for who he is, he is getting T-shots, and now he's finally going to have the exterior of a biological male. That's all he's ever wanted.

"Jack," Mark said with a small smile. "Everything's going to be fine, don't be so nervous, love."

Jack looked into his boyfriends eyes, a smile growing on his face. Mark rubbed circles on the back of Jack's hand, reassuringly.

"Jacqueline McLoughlin?" The doctor said from across the waiting room.

Jack cringed at his name before standing with Mark. Their hands stayed locked together as they walked over to the doctor.

"Yes, that's me, I'm Jack," Jack said, nervously.

"You mean Jacqueline?"

"He means Jack," Mark said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Alright, well, anyways, I'm gonna bring you back and prep you for the surgery." The doctor said, nervously, before pointing at Mark. "He's going to have to stay here."

"O-ok," Jack said turning to Mark.

"I'll be here waiting for you, everything will be fine," Mark said pulling Jack into a tight embrace.

Jack just nodded, letting go of Mark.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Jack said with a smile, following the doctor into the back room.

The door closed behind Jack, separating him from his boyfriend.