Camboy

~ Danti One Shot ~

Words: 1080
Anti is a camboy..
*Smut Ahead (Homophobic Slurs Mentioned)*

Anti's POV:

I searched through my wardrobe finding a cream, long sleeved shirt, and a short red skirt that ended just below my bulge. The shirt hugged my slender frame quite nicely. Deciding it would complete the outfit, I found a nice pair of white thigh highs with cute blue bows. Smiling, I took a picture of myself in the mirror, posing a bit, trying my best to show off my bum. I was really happy with the way I looked, so I decided to share that with my 4.6 million+ followers.

Likes and comments began flooding in, my phone constantly buzzing with notifications. People kept on telling me how hot, pretty, and adorable I looked, along with a few more dirty and hateful things. Some things I always tried my best to ignore, the things like 'kill yourself, faggot' or, 'stop acting like a girl you little fag', etc. Despite those comments, most people just wanted to get in my pants, but the closest they could ever get were at my live streams.

Oh, did I not mention? Well, I'm a professional camboy, I live stream myself trying out new sex toys, fingering myself, or just masturbating. I get payed to pleasure myself, the viewers tip me and give me commands in the comments. That reminds me of why I was getting dressed up, it's time for my Sunday night livestream.

I walked over to my computer and logged onto my website, setting up my camera. Before I turned it on, I sat down on my pastel blue bed, grabbed a lollipop, and got comfortable. Finally, I turned on the camera, waiting for people to join the stream, starting to lick my lollipop teasingly. I checked the view count: 3k people.

"Hey, Daddy!" I giggled, smiling into the camera as comments flooded in.

I skimmed through the chat, suddenly remembering the new 'toy' I got the other day, specifically for this livestream.

"Oh!" I said, excitedly. "I got a new toy! Wanna see?"

Standing up, making sure to lift my skirt a bit to show off my pink panties, I walked out of frame over to my closet and pulled out a small black box. Rummaging through the contents, I finally found what I was looking for, an 8 inch, dark blue, vibrating dildo. I smiled and sat back down in frame, bouncing on my bed a bit.

"Look!" I giggled, showing it off to the camera.

A single comment in the chat stuck out to me:

DaddyDarky: wonderful, now I want you to fuck yourself with it, baby boy

Biting my lip slightly, I nodded, "You wanna see me fuck myself with it, Daddy?"

Replies flooded in, most saying they did. I sat up on on my knees, setting the 'toy' aside and lifting up my skirt, showing my panties off to the camera. Slowly, I hooked my fingers in the elastic of the pink pair of underwear, tugging them down in a easing manner, still biting my lip and looking up innocently at the camera.

DaddyDarky: such a naughty little boy, teasing your daddy
DaddyDarky: you're so goddamn hot, I wanna fuck you so hard

Finally, I pulled them down, my cock springing free.

"Can I stretch myself, Daddy?"

DaddyDarky: I wanna watch you stretch that tight little hole of yours, baby boy

Nodding, I turned getting onto my hands and knees, my butt facing the camera. With one hand, I held myself up on the mattress, with the other, I lifted up my my skirt and slowly traced my hole with one finger, teasingly. Slowly, I began to insert a single digit, then a second, scissoring myself. Softly, I moaned and whimpered, beginning to thrust my fingers in and out of my hole.

"Fuck, Daddy."

Deciding I was stretched enough, I picked up the dildo and began to cover it in lube, cherry flavored. I sprawled myself out on the bed, laying on my back and spreading my legs, bending them. The camera had a perfect view beneath my skirt. I adjusted myself and pushed the tip of the rubber object inside of me, whimpering.

DaddyDarky: you're so hot, whimpering and squirming like that, you want it so much don't you, baby boy? you just want so badly to have daddy's cock inside you

"I want you so badly, Daddy! I want you're huge cock inside me!" I gasped as I pushed the toy further inside me, about halfway in, to be exact.

Soon enough, I had pushed the entire dildo inside of me, I was a moaning mess.

"Oh~Daddy!"

DaddyDarky: turn it on, I wanna hear you moan louder for me

"Y-yes, Daddy," I fumbled with the remote before turning it on a high setting, feeling it hit my prostate.

My eyes practically rolled back in ecstasy. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling myself preparing to come. I turned up the vibrator to the highest setting, knowing I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, I'm g-gonna c-come~!" I moaned, come spewing out of my fully erect cock, landing on my thighs.

DaddyDarky: I wanna lick that off your perfect little thighs, I wanna cover you in hickeys, fuck, you're so perfect

Panting heavily, I turned off the vibrator and slowly began to pull it out. I set it aside and looked up at the camera, brushing my dark green hair out of my face with my hand.

"Hope you enjoyed that, Daddy, I'll see you soon," I smiled before waving. "Bye bye!"

I turned off my camera, collapsing on my bed, still panting slightly. My phone dinged, telling me I'd gotten a DM. Sighing, I unlocked my phone showing who it was from.

DaddyDarky: hey, baby boy, you did great at that live stream, I was wondering if I could get a private show

-

(A/N): wow, there you go, camboy Anti because it's been a while since i posted Danti smut, hope you liked it lol. anyways, just wanted to thank you again for 400 followers, it means the world to me, honestly. i don't deserve it.  i'm just some nobody who decided to write sin, and now i have over 400 people who seem to like it. i'm not sure why but i guess i shouldn't question it, i should just thank you all so so so much! i love you guys so much:)