Interview

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1409 Words

* Some Good Ol' Smut! Just One Step Closer To Hell, My Friends! *

Jack's POV:

Today is my interview for the possibility of me working at an actual office. Yeah, sounds boring, but when you've worked in coffee shops and convenient stores your whole life, working at an office is a pretty cool thing. It's something I'm very excited for.

I walked into the very, well, let's say shiny, lobby, walking up to the desk. A lady, wearing a nice pale blue blouse and skirt with a name tag that read 'Marzia', sat behind the desk, talking into an earpiece. Quietly, I waited for her to finish her conversation, receiving a smile from her after she hung up.

"Hi, I'm Marzia, is there something I can help you with?" She said in an Italian accent.

"I'm here for the job interview with Mr. Fischbach," I responded, smiling.

"Just one moment, I'll see if he's ready," she stated before typing a few numbers into her phone.

"Mr. Fischbach, there's a boy here to see you by the name of..."

She waited for me to state my name, "Sean McLoughlin."

"..Sean McLoughlin, he's here for the job interview.."

Tapping my fingers gently against the marble desk, I waited for her to finish her call once again.

"Thank you sir, I'll send him up."

I smiled as she hung up her phone.

"Take the blue elevators up to the top floor, take a left out of the elevator, and find room 469, knock on the door and wait for him to let you in. Have a nice day, Sean, I hope you get the job."

After thanking her, I walked to the elevator and followed her instructions, eventually reaching room 469. I knocked gently, waiting for a response.

The door opened revealing a man with red hair, tan, honey colored skin, in a blue suit that hugged his muscular figure.

"You must be Sean, nice to meet you," he greeted reaching out to shake my hand.

We shook hands, "You can call me Jack, lovely to meet you sir."

"Ok, Jack, I'm Mr. Fischbach. Shall we get started?"

I nodded and he gestured for me to sit, which I gladly did, considering my feet hurt from walking four blocks to this building. He sat behind a desk, taking a sip from a coffee mug that sat on his desk, placing it back down afterwards.

* After The Interview *

"Well Jack, I can confidently say, you've got the job."

Excitement overwhelmed me as we both stood to shake hands again. I ignored his hand and pulled him into an embrace, accidentally rubbing against his crotch. He let out a soft moan as I did so, making me blush as my eyes widened.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mr. Fischbach," I stated pulling away and looking at the tent growing in his pants.

"Call me Mark, Mr. Fischbach just turns me on even more.."