"Daddy's Slut"

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

561 Words

* Smut, Finally, Enjoy This You Sinners!*

3rd Person POV:

Mark lay in the bed he shares with his wonderful boyfriend, just being lazy. Well, that and he was watching Jack get dressed. Not in a creepy way, but in a cute way...yeah.

Anyways, Jack was currently getting dressed. He decided to wear silk pastel blue skirt and a matching button up sweater. And, well, he also had a little surprise on for Mark because, he was planning on getting fucked this morning. Mark is always down for good morning sex.

"How do I look, daddy?" Jack asked turning to face his sleepy boyfriend.

Mark just gave a sleep, goofy smile, "You look amazing, as always."

"Aww thank you, daddy." Jack said with a small giggle.

"Come here, love." Mark said in his sexy, deep, morning voice.

Jack did as he was told. Mark patted his lap and Jack straddled him, making the red haired boy groan from the friction of their bulges rubbing together.

The half Korean boy sat up kissing the Irishman on top of him. His kisses slowly trailed down the boys neck. A moan escapes the smaller boy as Mark bit gently on his smooth, pale skin.

Mark grinned and pulled off Jack's sweater tossing it across their room carelessly. Kisses

trailed down the pale boy's chest ending ending at his V-line. In an instant Mark flipped Jack over and loomed over him, looking the small boy up and down, hungrily.

"I love the way you look in those skirts baby." Mark whispered in Jack's ear.

Those words sent shivers down the small male's spine. If he wasn't completely hard already he was now.

Mark undressed himself, leaving on only boxers before beginning to make more hickeys on Jack's chest. The small boy was in a fit of moans as Mark started palming his slowly.

"D-daddy please."

"Eager little slut, huh?" Mark said with a grin before flipping Jack onto his stomach.

Mark slowly pulled off the blue skirt. His eyes widened at the words printed on the small boy's laced blue panties. 'Daddy's Slut'.

Well now his bulge was just urging to be inside the Irish male.

"You like, daddy?"

"You're so hot baby." Mark said spanking Jack, making him moan.

Finally, Mark pulled off the panties along with his boxers. Reaching into his dresser and grabbing a bottle of lube, Mark lathered up his cock. After aligning his cock with Jack's hole he gave a warning and thrusted into his Irish boyfriend. A string of moans erupted from Jack's lungs.

"Oh- fuck, daddy~"

Mark thrusted faster and harder, loving the sounds escaping his boyfriends mouth. His moans got louder as Mark thrusted harder and faster.

"Daddy, fuck!"

The red haired boy started thrusting at different angles, just hoping to hit that one spot that would make Jack scream his name. Then, he hit it, Jack's prostate.

"Oh, M-MARK!" Jack said, cumming.

The sound alone made Mark release into the small boy as well. He removed his member from the green haired male, collapsing beside him, panting heavily.

Jack looked over at Mark's cum covered dick, "Here, let me take care of that."

Jack's tongue went up the side of Mark's shaft, licking off all the cum.

"Fuck, Jack! You're such a dirty slut."

"I'm your dirty slut."