More Than This

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words: 1332

Jack has always been just a fuck-buddy to Mark, but Jack wants more, for now all Jack can do is let Mark use him *Smut Warning*

Third Person POV:

Jack lay on Mark's bed, waiting to be kicked out. Mark had had his way with the Irishman and was now done with the boy. This is how it always went, they fucked and Mark made up some excuse to get Jack to leave, despite how much the boy clearly wanted to stay.

He always wanted to stay, he wanted more than just sex, he wanted a relationship, but the only problem was, Mark didn't. Jack always left anyways, he didn't want to seem too clingy.

Soon Jack found himself walking along the streets of Los Angelus. He was very familiar with the route from Mark's apartment to his own. After all, he's walked it many, many times.

Arriving at his apartment, Jack sniffled slightly, quite sad that Mark, after all this time, still didn't really love him. His roommate, Felix, heard him enter and walked out to see him, a pitiful look on his face before he opened up his arms, allowing Jack to be pulled into his sweet embrace. Jack nuzzled into Felix's neck, being engulfed in the warmth of his roommate's body.

"Why doesn't he love me? Am I not good enough? Am I really that awful?" Jack asked, tears escaping his sparkling baby blues, the ones Felix had fallen in love with.

"No, Jack, you're perfect, he's just stupid. He doesn't deserve you," Felix comforted, hesitantly leaving a soft kiss on the green haired boy's head.

Jack didn't think much of the kiss, he always thought of Felix as an overprotective brother, and he figured that Felix felt the same about him. Little did the Irishman know, Felix had fallen for him the first time he laid eyes on him, and he just wished Jack would forget about Mark, and stay with him forever.

"Can we watch some movies and cuddle for a bit?" Jack sniffled.

"Of course."

So they did, they spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch, watching random horror movies. Felix loved watching horror movies with Jack because the Irishman always got scared and jumped closer into Felix's arms.

*The Next Night*

Jack had received a text about 10 minutes ago from Mark stating:

Babe, I need you, come over?

And, of course, Jack didn't deny the opportunity to see the man of his dreams. So, Jack got dressed in his favorite pair of high-waisted shorts and a tank-top, finishing off his outfit with a simple pair of white converse. Walking out of his bedroom, Jack ran into Felix. Felix's eyes scanned the boy, his mouth agape, stunned by how beautiful and hot the boy looked. Now, Felix was even more jealous of Mark, it was just unfair, Felix truly did love the boy, but Mark kept his heart. Mark didn't deserve Jack, all he did was use him, Felix would never do that, he'd cherish Jack, and tell him how much he loves him everyday. It's unfair.

But he couldn't say anything about his love for Jack because he knew he wouldn't feel the same way, not in a million years. None of those facts would keep Felix from despising Mark though, nothing could change his feelings toward Mark.