Skinny Dipping

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

668 Words

Jack is a college student and he decided to go out and party with his friends one weekend, what happens when he is invited to go skinny dipping with his crush?

Jack's POV:

I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black hoodie, along with my black converse with green laces. Checking myself in the mirror I decided I looked decent enough to go.

Felix invited me to his party, I wasn't gonna go until he said that Mark was going. Felix is my best friend but he's really popular and everyone goes to his parties, and, well, I'm very socially awkward. But, tonight my crush, Mark, is going to be there and I have a plan, to get drunk. As they say, a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Perhaps a bit of alcohol will make me more confidant.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and shoved them in my pockets before leaving my house. Wish me luck tonight.

*Arriving At The Party*

I walked up to the door, passing a few giggling drunk girls on the way. They looked like hookers in their tiny, skin tight skirts. They giggled and waved at me as I walked by, I decided to ignore them and go find Felix.

After I entered the house, or should I say mansion, I immediately heard someone yell my name.

"Jack!"

I turned around to see Felix walking toward me, smiling and holding a red cup of some sort of liquid. He already sort of reeked of alcohol. He put his arm around my shoulder and let me go the kitchen.

"I'm glad you came, here have a drink." He walked over to his counter and poured some sort of alcoholic beverage into a red cup before handing it to me.

Immediately I took a sip of what I assumed was beer mixed with vodka before thanking him.

"No problem, man. Oh and I invited Mark and Cry to sleep over her tonight, with me and you, I have plans for after the party.."

"What plans?" I said squinting at him.

"You'll see."

"What does that mean-" I started to say but stopped myself as Mark walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Mark, you remember Jack. Have fun guys, I'm gonna go find Cry."

"Hey," Mark said, just loud enough to hear over the blaring music, smiling.

"H-hi," I stuttered, nervously.

He chuckled a bit, "You don't have to be so nervous."

I let out an awkward laugh as he inched closer to me. The strange thing is, he doesn't seem drunk, he doesn't smell like alcohol.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked avoiding eye contact.

"Nah, I can't drink, actually. Some sort of health thing." He said, our faces centimeters apart.

After taking another large gulp of my beverage I looked directly into his warm brown eyes. My back pushed against the counter behind me as Mark started to close the space between us.

"I'm excited for tonight." He said with a smirk.

"What is Felix planning? He won't tell me."

"Oh, we're going skinny dipping."

What?! Skinny dipping? I love and hate Felix right now. I mean, getting naked and fooling around while drunk with my crush, could go in a few different directions. It could work out really well and Mark and I could hit it off, or he could just be a dick about the situation and everything could crash and burn. I took another large sip of my drink, already feeling a bit drunk.

"You're gonna go, right?"

Another sip, finishing off my drink.

"Yeah."

"Great."

-

(A/N): The next part will be them skinny dipping, it'll be out tonight, so be ready for that. But on a totally unrelated note I'm super fucking happy right now. One of my favorite YouTubers ever liked my tweet and I freaked out! I'm still freaking out! I love Pyrocynical so fucking much and this made me so fucking happy! I started squealing like that Russian pig, NFKRZ!  I'm kidding I love NFKRZ, but anyways I love you guys:)