Touch Me

~ Danti One Shot ~

919 Words

Little! Anti is horny and needs Daddy! Dark to take care of him..
* Smut Cuz Idk Why Not? *

Third Person POV:

"Daddy?" A shy, small voice piped up from the hallways.

The voice belonged to a boy, who was now stood beside the couch that his boyfriend was sat on.

"Hmm?" Dark's gaze never left the television.

Now, the small demon's voice was practically a whisper, "I-I'm horny. Need you."

Hearing his baby's needy, innocent tone made Dark instantly turn his head, "C'mere, love. Sit on Daddy's lap."

With a slight smile and a nod, Anti did as he was told, sitting on the older demon's lap, straddling him, arms wrapping around his neck. When their eyes met, red on dark blue, the younger began to grind down on his Daddy, showing Dark his hard-on.

"Mm, what made you so hard, baby boy?"

Cheeks tinting rosy, Anti's eyes averted to the floor as he mumbled, "Thinking of you filling me."

"So naughty, Anti, fuck. Want Daddy to take care of you?"

The dark green haired demon nodded quickly, biting his lip at the thought. Lips gently brushed against the shell of Anti's ear, making him feel weak.

"What do you want me to do to you, slut?" He spoke low and gravely, making the smaller shiver with lust.

Anti just continued rubbing his bum against the front of his Daddy's shorts. A whine left his lips when Dark grasped his hips.

"Use your words, whore."

Such degrading words sent a tingle through his body, "Want you to touch me, Daddy. Please."

"You want me to touch your pretty little cock? Make you feel so good, the way only Daddy can make you feel?" Dark mumbled, now palming his little. "Take your shorts off. Show Daddy how hard you are."

Being the obedient little he was, Anti stood and removed his shorts. Slapping against his thin, pale tummy, his dick was now on full display for his Daddy. Their eyes met, and Anti whined, just wishing he didn't have to make the first moves. He wanted Daddy to do the work, take control of him like he usually does. But, Dark likes to tease.

"Where do you want me to touch, baby?"

A struggled, impatient sigh left the young demon, "M-My dick, daddy."

"With what?" By now Dark had a smug smirk playing at his lips.

"Your hands, your mouth, anything. Just, touch me," Anti begged.

"What're the magic words, princess?"

Looking up through thick lashes, eyes innocent and clouded with lust, the small demon spoke, "Pretty please?"

Oh, and his boyfriend couldn't help but groan at that, because he knew how needy Anti was, and the innocence just riled him up. Plus, the little demon just looked so gorgeous standing there in front of him, erection begging for attention, sweat beginning to glaze his forehead, and cheeks blushing rose.

Fingertips, just thumb and index, now ran along the dark green haired demon's shaft, making him whimper. Hips bucked slightly as Dark's strong hand enclosed around his cock. The hand was unmoving.

"Daddy," Anti whined, dragging out the 'a'.

"Want it so bad, work for it. Move your hips, slut."

So, he did. Anti thrusted into Dark's large, calloused hand, loving the friction it gave him. This continued for a bit, just the little demon mindlessly fucking his Daddy's hand. That is, until the older stopped him, enclosing his mouth around his cock. The sudden warmth caused Anti to let out a high-pitched moan. As his dick was sucked, another strong hand massaged his balls gently. He felt ready to spill already, pre-cum drizzling out of his tip.

"Daddy, m'close! C-Can I fuck your mouth? Please, please, please?"

"Already close? You're always, easy, huh, whore? Doesn't take much to make your tiny dick leak. Go ahead, fuck Daddy's mouth."

"Th-Thank you, Daddy," the younger gasped as his tip hit the back of his boyfriend's throat.

His hips went at a quick pace, thrusting into Dark's mouth. They both loved each moment of it. Although Dark usually prefers to be the one being pleasured most, (being the dom he is), he's always loved being the cause of Anti's pretty sounds. Those angelic moans and whines as he reached his climax, all because of his Daddy. Dark loved having his baby wrapped around the tip of his finger.

"I-I'm coming! Daddy!"

With a loud moan, hot, sticky ribbons were shot down the older's esophagus. He swallowed it, loving the taste of his pretty baby boy. When he pulled off and looked up, Anti was panting heavily, looking very sleepy.

"Bed time, baby?" Dark kissed the little demon's cheek, caressing his hair.

"B-But what about you, Daddy?"

"Don't worry 'bout it, love. Let's go get you tucked in, yeah?"

Smiling sweetly, Anti nodded and walked off to the bedroom. As he was halfway down the hall, he turned back towards where his boyfriend was shutting off the television. He walked over and kissed his Daddy on the cheek, gently, hugging him tight.

"I love you, Daddy. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Of course, princess. 'Love you, too."

-

(A/N): boop. what's up guys? i'm tired and very hungry. i don't have any food so i'm not eating. .... ok that's not true. i'm just too lazy to make food and i don't care anyways. it's been a good week though! hope yours has been too! love you guys:)