Free

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

390 Words

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free."

Mark's POV:

When I look at him, the only thing I can think of is how much I want to be closer to him. His hand interlaced with mine, his thigh brushing against my thigh, and our arms gently touching each other is not enough. We could be cuddling, my arms wrapped around him keeping him safe, and that still wouldn't be close enough. I want to close all the gaps and feel his silky soft skin against mine. Those lips of his look like they belong with mine.

How do I say this? Wouldn't he be terrified if I told him how deeply in love with him I am?

He's so small. I want to cradle him in my arms and feel the heat radiating off our bodies become one single flame of passion. Beautiful, pink, plush lips. They need to be introduced with mine as soon as possible. All I want is to be closer.

This boy is different. A good different. Special, even. I've never felt so absolutely entranced by someone. Never have I ever needed someone so much, to protect someone so much. This feeling can only be described with 'love', and it's terrifying. If I were to scare him off or make him uncomfortable in any way, I'd never forgive myself. Jack is so ethereal.

So, looking at him as he stares up at the starry night sky, our fingers laced together, his eyes shimmering in the moonlight, I'm so tempted to just move closer and press our lips against each other.

Then, he looks at me, face going a gentle pink as he notices my staring. A little, shy smile tugs at his lips. I can't help myself. So, I lean in, a hand lifting his chin ever-so slightly. That's when I feel it, and it's better than I ever could have imagined.

Our lips are barely touching, and still it's enough to send lightning bolts of lust throughout my veins. Something strange happens, he kisses back, deepening the gesture. It's so soft and sweet.

I feel free.

-

(A/N): i don't know, ok. i had inspiration and my thumbs just went to work. it was a good day. hope you are all doing well, i love you guys(: