I'm So Scared

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words

* Trigger Warning: Depressing Thoughts/Actions, Read With Caution *

3rd Person POV:

Jack bolted upright panting heavily in his bed. He had another nightmare. These weren't your average nightmares, these were horrifying.

He's seen his boyfriend skinned alive a million times, he's been forced to shoot his lover and do such awful things. These nightmares are becoming too frequent and graphic for Jack. He's starting to question his sanity. Being away from Mark doesn't make it any better.

So he does what he always does, he calls his boyfriend.

Ring..... Ring.... Ring.... Rin-

"Hello?"

"Mark," Jack said as tears rushed down his face.

"Did you have the nightmares again?"

"I needed to make sure it was just a nightmare.." Jack said with a sniffle.

These nightmares seem very real sometimes. Having Mark here would make him feel a lot better. He misses cuddling with his boyfriend when he's scared or upset. Mark makes everything better.

"I'm here baby, don't worry. I'm still her, I'm not going anywhere." Mark's voice is so reassuring to Jack.

"I wish you were here, I need someone to hold me," Jack said holding back sobs.

"I wish I was there too, Jackaboy. I need you in my arms," Mark said. "I need you to move in with me."

"I know, Mark. You know it's really hard, I'm gonna have to find new therapists and doctors. Everything is gonna change."

"Are your therapists even working?" Mark said, slightly annoyed.

"They are I've just..."

"You've just what, Jack?"

"I've been out of work for a while, in and out of the hospital. They say they need to watch me. I've been off my meds, Mark."

"Jack, you know you need those pills! I can help you with money, if you were here I'd be able to take care of you better. Please come live with me Jack, and please take your pills."

"They don't like the pills, Mark!" Jack yelled slightly.

Mark started to cry. He loved Jack with all his heart, he wants to help him.

"Jack, please. Take the pills, I love you, they don't. Please."

"I'm so scared."

"I wish I could hold you right now."

"But you can't."

* 1 Month Later *

"Jack, the doctors have been calling me, they said you've been on suicide watch a few times, please tell me what's going on."

"The voices don't like you, Mark."

"Jack..." Mark said, sobbing.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you anymore."

Mark's once super energetic and happy boyfriend, now sounded like an emotionless robot.

"Jack I love you, please listen to me..."

"Goodbye, Mark."

"No Jack don't hang up-!"

* 3 Weeks Later *

Ring... Ri-

"Hello?! Jack?!"

"Are you Mark Fischback?"

That wasn't Jack.

"Yes, is everything alright? Is Jack alright?!"

"I'm afraid not. Last night Jack overdosed on prescription drugs. He commuted suicide."

You hear that? That's the sound of a 27 year old man's heart shattering.